Forthcoming PRMC Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuneBug

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
@Ninja_Stoker Reckon a PRMC date before November is possible for me subject to passing PJFT on 12th August? Also, subject to then potentially passing that PRMC how likely is it for a start date before the end of the year?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
@Ninja_Stoker Reckon a PRMC date before November is possible for me subject to passing PJFT on 12th August? Also, subject to then potentially passing that PRMC how likely is it for a start date before the end of the year?
I'd suggest it's all entirely achievable - the only thing that may hold you back if you have former service, is you cannot be allocated a start date until full SC is gained - if you haven't started your SC yet, it's worth getting it started before going on PRMC.

JuneBug

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'd suggest it's all entirely achievable - the only thing that may hold you back if you have former service, is you cannot be allocated a start date until full SC is gained - if you haven't started your SC yet, it's worth getting it started before going on PRMC.
Cheers for the quick response. SC is all done. Will wait until PJFT is hopefully passed and have a word with the CA

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
I don't currently have any dates & they are on leave at present. PRMCs are pretty much every week, leave periods aside. I'll post a list when known.

Reactions: LRL

pog

Reaction score
Yeah I've got my second attempt on that date, have a good feeling about this one as it wont be the hottest few days of the year.

pog

Reaction score
12.7 on bleep test 8 pull ups 56 sit ups 47 push ups 9:20 for 1.5 miles, you?

pog

Reaction score
No those are what im getting training on my own, best advice i can give don't stop even if you think they call you out on any task because that how i failed last time, i was going strong on my bleep test and i thought the corporal called me out so i stopped but it was the lad next to me and the corporal too me out. My fault but ive learned my lesson don't stop its better to be dragged of the court then letting your self down.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
I'll post when known. As stated previously, apart from the six week leave periods, there are about 40 PRMCs a year, so apart from December, March/April & August, you can pretty much take it there will be one a week otherwise.

Goody95

Reaction score
Are there any prmc's this August or not due to summer leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.