freaking out

itchy

Reaction score
hey guys need your help i had pleurisy 2 nearly 3 years ago how is this going to affect my medical??? got it on wednesday and mega freaked out, some advice would be amazing!! thanks oh and one more thing how many of you guys work full time?? how do u fit everything in?? *text deleted* training and work is killing me at the moment anyway thanks!!

Babybell

Reaction score
The symptons of it on wikipedia didnt sound very like a very comfortable condition to have!

To be honest I think something like this your just going to have to try and calm yourself down and see what happens on Wednesday. Ninja is probably the only one on here who can give you the best advice. Being an AFCO and all, he must have alittle book somewhere about medical conditions hidden in his draw!

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Can depends on various circumstances of course, doesnt sound too pleasant a condition to have.

Only way you'll know for sure - is to attend the medical. Never know It might not affect you anymore, just hope for the best:rock:

itchy

Reaction score
only had it for 2 weeks i think but hasnt affected me since, was nasty when i had it but fine now havent been afected by it since, *text deleted**text deleted*tin myself now dont want allmy trainin to be for nothin!

t00old4this

Reaction score
Dont really know anything about the medical, but fitting training around work should not be an excuse. When your alarm goes of at 6 or 7 in the morning tell yourself to get up. Then get up and fkin do it! If you want to be a RM it dont matter how far away your RT starts, some level of mental strength needs to be achieved now. Im 25, over weight and I punish myself every other day and because of that attitude I managed to get my PJFT and a PRMC date. Stick at it mate. Youl get it if you want it.