Free Sex!

MMM1664

Sergeant RM
Reaction score
Thought that would get you to look!

If anyone wants any information on the Glorious Corps of Royal Marines, please feel free to drop me a line and ask, I'm experienced in Training you lot as well as being able to advise on normal Unit and Operational life.

Strength and Honour!

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I'm drunk, I didn't get laid and I want my free sex NOW!

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome MMM1664, good to see another Royal joining the forum!

You have a PM.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Thought that would get you to look!

If anyone wants any information on the Glorious Corps of Royal Marines, please feel free to drop me a line and ask, I'm experienced in Training you lot as well as being able to advise on normal Unit and Operational life.

Strength and Honour!
Yeah i have a question.....can some one be sent to Stone House with out being assinged to a Commando Unit....see this thread.

http://www.prmc.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4914

I *text deleted* see if the latter guy was a bull*text deleted**text deleted*ter. If so, id like to break his legs.

MMM1664

Sergeant RM
Reaction score
Stonehouse

Mate, firstly calm it down at the end of the day he sounds like he's prob jealous at the thought of you possibly becoming a Bootneck, where as he has probably not done! However dont write the guy off totally if he has a Chad Commando Tattoo on his arm he prob is in the Forces whether thats the Corps or supporting Brigade as an Army Commando is a different question. Also bear in mind the fact he has prob done a few Tours of nasty places like most of us, if he has then it wont go down too well a Recruit busting his balls when he may have 2 Afghan tours under his belt...catch my drift?

Good effort on the other hand, its real good to hear someone being passionate and getting miffed for the Corps, keep that Passion going!!

Oh by the way, yes you could Technically get drafted to Stonehouse out of Training, although not often, most go to Units for a stint. If he is a Stonehouse he is part of 3 Commando Brigade therefore quite possibly an Army Commando!

Laters

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already come up in the forums but I have a bad headache at the moment.

What areas of Corps history should I concentrate on?

- Is it necessary to memorise all commissioned ships in the Navy? Or is there a list more specific to the RM, and if so where can I find this list?
- Where can I get more acquainted with the lingo of ships, as in what they do, what areas on the ship there are and what they do. As well as aircraft carriers, what helicopters they use etc. Oh and support vessels, amphibious landing craft etc.
- Also where can I found out where vessels are current being deployed and their roles?
- Can you recommend any good books on Corps and Naval history, that will bring me up to scratch, as my knowledge on the Navy is a bit sketchy. Any one is free to apply.

Help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already come up in the forums but I have a bad headache at the moment.

What areas of Corps history should I concentrate on?

- Is it necessary to memorise all commissioned ships in the Navy? Or is there a list more specific to the RM, and if so where can I find this list?
- Where can I get more acquainted with the lingo of ships, as in what they do, what areas on the ship there are and what they do. As well as aircraft carriers, what helicopters they use etc. Oh and support vessels, amphibious landing craft etc.
- Also where can I found out where vessels are current being deployed and their roles?
- Can you recommend any good books on Corps and Naval history, that will bring me up to scratch, as my knowledge on the Navy is a bit sketchy. Any one is free to apply.

Help would be much appreciated, thanks.
No-one is expected to know the all the ships and assuming you are referring to AIB information rather than Other Rank knowledge questions which are in the Royal Marines History & Knowledge section under example Corps knowledge questions. The wilipedia link is also particularly handy for potential officers in the 2nd post on that thread. The ships you need to be aware of are Albion, Bulwark, Ocean & Ark Royal in the amphibeous support role.

I've posted a condensed AIB guidance thread over on Rum Ration which is fairly generic for RN & RM Officers, hence the location.

The Royal Navy Live link is also good for news and the Global Ops link is all about current deployements.

I'll keep adding a few other useful reference sources on this post to help you.

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
No-one is expected to know the all the ships and assuming you are referring to AIB information rather than Other Rank knowledge questions which are in the Royal Marines History & Knowledge section under example Corps knowledge questions. The wilipedia link is also particularly handy for potential officers in the 2nd post on that thread. The ships you need to be aware of are Albion, Bulwark, Ocean & Ark Royal in the amphibeous support role.

I've posted a condensed AIB guidance thread over on Rum Ration which is fairly generic for RN & RM Officers, hence the location.

The Royal Navy Live link is also good for news and the Global Ops link is all about current deployements.

I'll keep adding a few other useful reference sources on this post to help you.
Thanks a lot for that Ninja, some great stuff there. Yes I am mainly referring to the AIB, but a general knowledge would be helpful, and isn't this sort of knowledge required in the interview as well?

Thanks.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Mate, firstly calm it down at the end of the day he sounds like he's prob jealous at the thought of you possibly becoming a Bootneck, where as he has probably not done! However dont write the guy off totally if he has a Chad Commando Tattoo on his arm he prob is in the Forces whether thats the Corps or supporting Brigade as an Army Commando is a different question. Also bear in mind the fact he has prob done a few Tours of nasty places like most of us, if he has then it wont go down too well a Recruit busting his balls when he may have 2 Afghan tours under his belt...catch my drift?

Good effort on the other hand, its real good to hear someone being passionate and getting miffed for the Corps, keep that Passion going!!

Oh by the way, yes you could Technically get drafted to Stonehouse out of Training, although not often, most go to Units for a stint. If he is a Stonehouse he is part of 3 Commando Brigade therefore quite possibly an Army Commando!

Laters
Cheers guv,

i dont get pissed off at bull*text deleted**text deleted*ters normally....but he had the cheek to say to me "dont come and speak to me untill your a marine!" i.e. when *text deleted* finished my training. His arrogance was untrue, i have 2 mates serving....and met a few marines in my time....none have been as *text deleted**text deleted*ing stupid and arrogant as that.

But it might just be that i tripped him up on the basic of corps knowledge infront of his mates.

*text deleted**text deleted*!

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
So there never was any free sex????? :(

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
DAMN i was hoping for free sex :(!

welcome to the site! nice to have a serving RM on board!