Free Xbox :D

MasoN

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hola.

there is a site where you can get a free xbox, it is actually genuine and proven by the bbc to be legit and i know a few people who have actually recieved thier xbox 8)

Just follow the guide shown here; http://youtube.com/watch?v=oab2JNzTtVc and get 10 mates to do the same, and you should get your free xbox!

I can assure you lads it's not a scam or anything. the bbc have done a report on it and they are sponsored by some big companys :roll:. The sit that is giving them away earn they're money from the companys they're advertising for on the offers page, they get somehting like 20-40 quid everytime someone signs up, and if 10 people do that they get about 400 quid, and they send you out the xbox!

If your feeling kind use my referal link to sign up :twisted: http://360giveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=212350

Cheers lads :D

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I've tried these but you have to try one of their offers which usually means spending £10 on some dodgy gambling site or buying some credit card. Any free offers for this?

MasoN

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah lovefilm.com you just accept the free 2 week trial and cancel it when your xbox account says complete, check out that youtube link it gives more info

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Don't the people you refer have to complete an offer too?

MasoN

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, all they have to do is complete an offer, which is free. just spam your link on youtube or bebo or to your mates or w/e

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The lovefilm offer doesn't work for me :S click on it and a blank page opens.

MasoN

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Make sure your clicking this one;

LOVEFILM
ScreenSelect has recently merged with LOVEFiLM to create Europe’s largest online DVD rental service. Now trading under the LOVEFiLM brand name, an already exceptional service has just got even better. Stocking every UK DVD - a staggering 60,000+ from new releases to TV boxsets, Music, comedy and more. DVDs are sent and returned by prepaid 1st class post and there are no late fees - ever. Sign-up for a no-commitments 2 Week FREE DVD rental trial, and start receiving DVD’s.
Click here to complete this offer

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
MasoN said:
Make sure your clicking this one;

LOVEFILM
ScreenSelect has recently merged.....[/b]
Yea thats the one I've been trying, does the same thing for most of the other offers, opens the same web page which results in a blank page. :?:

MasoN

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Working fine for me :s are you using firefox or IE?

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ok, fixed it. Once it loaded I had to right click > reload page, then it worked. Weird.