Friday Nights

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Arghhhh First friday night ive stayed in for a long time!, Jesus this is soo damn boring and not only that Flip n Fill (Dj's) are playing live at passions (club) in town!.. So bloody hell im missing out and its soo damn boring.. Anyone else find it hard to stay in on a friday night?..

Christ i'd normally just be starting on the beers and getting ready to start the nights worth of raving haha!..

GUTTED!

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
have a cigar, sit in a big leather arm chair and listen to some blues and shut the *text deleted**text deleted* Up!
*text deleted* joking man. Listen to some devlin.

D

Deleted

At least you aren't smashing bus shelters and pissing in phone boxes.:uglyhammer:

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
you think you've got it bad, i've been out once on a friday in the last 4 months since i've started my new job. I've *text deleted* be up at 5am every saturday morning. *text deleted**text deleted*ing hate it!

*text deleted* Mack hows your appeal coming along?

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Talk to me on msn bout it, cba on here have to keep replying via this.

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
At least you aren't smashing bus shelters and pissing in phone boxes.
IS that the worst you can come up with my young freind, i have heard this young sir almost blown up BP forecourt with TNT, robbed barclays bank down 67th street and almost ended up in the nick! call that thredders ay!

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Life must be terrible for you.

But wait, don't you have to be 18 before you at least start hitting clubs and *text deleted**text deleted* *text deleted*? Until I was 18 it was drinking cheap cider from any newsagents that would sell it or getting into the occasional *text deleted**text deleted* pub.

I would be going out too but no fekking money!

RHMWolfFace

Reaction score
Im in the same boat as you touchstone bled the last of my bank account last night (results night), dont get paid till the end of the month!

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ah the joys of cider in the park, though i was never a yob, it was just the only place no one bothered you. Luckily i was getting into places when i was 17 with fake student id then they stopped taking them and only passports just as i turned 18, so all good!

Anyway not going out tonight so i too am a saddo!

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Arghhhh First friday night ive stayed in for a long time!, Jesus this is soo damn boring and not only that Flip n Fill (Dj's) are playing live at passions (club) in town!.. So bloody hell im missing out and its soo damn boring.. Anyone else find it hard to stay in on a friday night?..

Christ i'd normally just be starting on the beers and getting ready to start the nights worth of raving haha!..

GUTTED!

How come your staying in tonight then?

foss

Reaction score
bin on leave a week n been absolutley steamin everyday hahah

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I've been out tonight, I weent out with my mate about half 3ish and he was drinkin , I managed coke until about 9 , thats when I started drinkin, which is pretty good for me, I love to get steamin and go crazy, I *text deleted**text deleted*in love just goin crazy and being a retard, anyway, here's my advice, trying *text deleted*in

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
*text deleted*? Well, that's 30 seconds filled.

My mates find it funny to send me obscenely sexual text messages when I'm not out. Does anyone know what the hell a 'rusty hook' is?

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
*text deleted*? Well, that's 30 seconds filled.

My mates find it funny to send me obscenely sexual text messages when I'm not out. Does anyone know what the hell a 'rusty hook' is?

I think it's where;
when you're *text deleted* a girl from behind,
you stick your finger up her arse,
then put it in her mouth and pull on the side of her cheek (like a fishhook).

I'm not a dirty *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted**,
just got a mate who is,
anyone *text deleted* know what a Spiderman or an Abraham Lincoln is then just ask.

Joe

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I went out last night, all the Alevel lot were out partying the night before but i was too depressed to go because my results were sh*t. So just went to drown my sorrows despite the fact that bradfords full of ugly bitches.

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Spiderman is where you *text deleted* into your hand while doing something with a girl,
then you throw it in her face.

Abraham Lincoln is where you trim your pubes and leave them on the side,
then when a girl comes round your house,
you *text deleted* on their face and slap the pubes on.

Sorry Greywing,
had to be done.

Joe

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
I went out last night, all the Alevel lot were out partying the night before but i was too depressed to go because my results were sh*t. So just went to drown my sorrows despite the fact that bradfords full of ugly bitches.

Same mate,
I didnt do too great,
so I went pub,
then my mate came round mine and we drank Super T,
then we went back to the pub,
decent night.

Latest posts

New Threads