Friday's and Saturday nights!

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I was just wondering do many people on this site like getting wasted and stoned at the weekend because Im not that kind of guy and prefer to do other things. Dont get me wrong, i like going out with my mates and having a laugh and a few pints but not completely wrecked.
Id do it in the marines if my troop are but I was just wondering if anyone here is the same as me?

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i dont get wasted all the time i save the moment. but i do go out with my mates though a lot. last week we pi*sing off a CCTV camera in the street with stones *text deleted* and started following us around haha then the old bill turned up.

but yeah i do go out and knock a few back. but i dont smoke or nothing like.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i dont smoke anymore as i wouldnt pass any medical! i drink when im out but i dont go out alot the the mo

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i dont get wasted all the time i save the moment. but i do go out with my mates though a lot. last week we pi*sing off a CCTV camera in the street with stones *text deleted* and started following us around haha then the old bill turned up.

but yeah i do go out and knock a few back. but i dont smoke or nothing like.

I used to do *text deleted**text deleted* like that but cant really be *text deleted**text deleted*ed anymore unless im drunk.

But yeah i go out with my mates but not to get wasted *text deleted* the next day you feel like turd and cant train or whatever.

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe one night a month I'l drink excessively and wake up with no memory of the night before, not knowing what i've done or taken, which isn't good. It used to be every weekend thurs fri sat and sun, bored of all that now.

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
there is just nothing to do at night now, we usually go on a cruise unless were out partying or hit the rileys pool and snooker in town.

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
last week we pi*sing off a CCTV camera in the street with stones *text deleted* and started following us around haha then the old bill turned up.

That's not as big and clever as you think....

zooby

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
normally i will pump the burd on a friday night and go a nice long jog on a saturday night, am not drinking untill i pass prmc, *text deleted*

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i guess your talking about the camera *text deleted*

lads are lads.

Lads may be lads but behavior like that is not exactly in keeping with what is expected from someone who wants to join the Royal Marines. Criminal Damage wont look too good on your application.

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
its only damage if

A. it hits it
and
B. you get caught

plus i never do stuff like that usually.

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Thats true but:

A. you could have hit it
and
B. you could have got caught

To be honest that is not a very good attitude to have. If you don't believe me or think I am just being a knobber give your AFCO a call in the morning and ask if they find it as funny as you do.

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Anyway as original poster asked, i do not like to drink anymore either used to drink quite a bit ( beach parties were ace ;-) but since turning 18 and now 19 (cor im old!) it has worn off and would rather have a drink of cola really, unless clubbing and then i would only drink a few to get merry.

SamForrest

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I have worked on the door weekends since 18 (21 now) so mostly im dealing with all the drunk knobbers and the only time i go out is occasion trips during the week to see mates at uni. Which gets messy,but in the comfort of their house normally!

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
it was a bit of fun, no harm intended.
yes it is not the best thing to do in the world but hey nor is fighting naked with role mats.

but let me say i was not the lad who threw it, i wasn't planning to.

and plus everyone does something bad right at least once some worse than others.

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i guess your talking about the camera *text deleted*

lads are lads.

*text deleted* once i got so wasted i didnt know what my name was! i lay down face first in the middle of a busy road! *text deleted* i just stayed there and ma mates just started doing a 'pile-on' and then a police officer came over a literally dragged me up on my feet and threw me against a wall! and apparantly was telling me to say sorry but i refused! *text deleted* good times ay! but i dont drink anymore!

SamForrest

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
2 weeks ago i was at Bristol Uni in a mates flat with 10 of us playing Edward Cider Hands (2x2liter cider bottles gaffer tapped to your hands). It ended up with me naked as the other lads that had finished ripped my clothes off, someone sticking their balls in my face, my drinking my own sick,a good 1.5 pints of the stuff as a dare,and pissing all over the lounge as i was desperate and couldnt open the toilet door. Messy stuff, but good clean fun ....kind of!

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i only go out now twice a week, but when i go, i go large. used to go out most nights and get in a load of trouble, fighting and smashing things etc etc, but thats not me anymore, just out for a good time. and to the bloke talking about throwing stones at a CCTV cam or some *text deleted**text deleted*, its not big or clever doing that stuff *text deleted*, esspecialy if you get caught, drunk and disorderly and criminal damage? wave bye bye to the royal marines for a few years....*text deleted* i know its all in the name of fun, and i sound like an old cnut but things as small as that could effect or terminate your career before its even started.

Matthew " Osiris" Cook

Reaction score
I am like you mate, I am used to only drinking with people I know (I'm from a very small town) so when I try to force myself to go to pubs to meet people, I dont have the same connection with these people I dont know so its never as enjoyable and now I have built a bridge and got over it. I prefer to read or watch something interesting.