fun time

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
mm. i forgot how much fun it is to go out on a night....its been a while.
anyway a few pubs then a club later and we end up in route 66 in portsmouth, on monday this is alternative night..so i end up getting in a few moshes, and then im spitting blood, and a fat lip..all good fun...really it is, because im carried up and then more people think they should mosh with me, but then the bouncer tells me to put my shirt on, because im spitting blood all over the place..there loss *text deleted*....just a fun night out, oh the good times!. Mm my lip still hurts :(.

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
err just woke up...and i feel crap...dont think ill go out again for a while...not as fun as it used to be :(

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
err just woke up...and i feel crap...dont think ill go out again for a while...not as fun as it used to be :(

:rock::rock::rock:

HAHA :laugh:. You always regret it the next day mate!. Never again eh!, Thats what i try to say but i always do it the next weekend, But this time im sticking by my guns and im not going out again!.

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hahaha that sounds familiar, i always say to myself the next morning 'never again', one week later i'm out again! but must cut down now that i realise that people don't really give a s*text deleted*t about the fact that you have to train, just that you'll get p*text deleted**text deleted*d with them.

I've been meaning to go to a mosh pit, great way of getting it all out, but instead i ended up buying a ticket for gatecrasher for some bizzare reason:wondering:

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
The time I stopped mixing my drinks was after I woke up in a police cell in central london with blood on my face. Don't mix your drinks kids it gets you MASHED beyond belief.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
The time I stopped mixing my drinks was after I woke up in a police cell in central london with blood on my face. Don't mix your drinks kids it gets you MASHED beyond belief.

haha totally agree with you there mate, Last day of school ended up in the back of an ambulance! Because we decided absinthe and vodka would be a good ingredient to get us absolutely *text deleted*d. Instead i ko'ed it the middle of the road and could of died with the amount of alcohol i had taken in my system in such a fast time period!

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I've only said never again less than a handful of times and compared to the amount of times I've been out it's pretty good.

I remember the first time I said it though, I wsa 17 and I'd been out on the town and I remember I'd drank 10+ pints earlier in the day before I even met up with my mates and went into town.

I had work the next day and I ate some bombay mix at work, when I got home every 5/10 minutes I'd go and be sick and all i could taste was the bombay mix but I'd been sick hundreds of times before that but this was a different kind, I was reallly struggling to get it out of me, I felt like i wanted to be sick and I need to be sick but it just wouldnt come out, so I kept pushing harder, until eventually I just had to stop because it felt like my eyeballs were *text deleted* pop out teh front of my face.

I couldn't do anything, I could either just constantly have this terrible feeling of sick in me, which was horrible. Or i could force it out which made me feel like my head was *text deleted* explode and I was *text deleted* die.

I felt like that all the next day aswell, anyway I blamed it on the bombay mix and have never eaten it since.

jczopczyc123

Reaction score
nothing worse when *text deleted* smashed and all u *text deleted* do is go 2 sleep but everytime u close *text deleted* eyes the room keeps spinning! eurgh! making me sick just thinking about it!!

J

Jason_A

DON'T MIX YOUR DRINKS! Seriously, don't do it to yourself. I remember the time I did it, sometimes I wonder how the hell I get home, but you always do, strange huh?

Anyone up for an Ibiza 09? I've got to go next year...!

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeh mixing drinks is the reason for many of the injuries ive had..including the broken collar bone, torn shoulder muscle, i have a scar on my hand from a broken bottle on a dance floor mixed with moshing *text deleted*, ive been thrown through a large pub window (luckily and strangely only cutting my hands), have a few scars on my legs from falling over and now a fat lip, also feels like my tooth is *text deleted* come out...hope not.

Best not to go out at all really..have just been thinking what if i do something too bad that ruins getting in the marines.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
did you know that mixing drinks doesn't get you anymore drunk . If you drank 5 vodkas at 40% each or if you drank 5 mixed drinks all at 40% you won't get any drunker than if you just stick to the same drink. The only difference is that when you mix you're more likely to throw up.

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
its probably more the fact that if you are mixing drinks you are most likely out for a big one and drinking lots anyway..but if you drink darker drinks you are more likely to feel worse the next day, such as rum, beer etc rather than vodka, for example...apparently..

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Mixing drinks is fun, getting drugged isnt haha.
Or doing 14 doubles of absinthe... paaainful.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Or doing 14 doubles of absinthe... paaainful.

Ah dont mention absinthe!.. Nasty sh*t!... 9 Shots of the stuff nearly killed me!, I Was fine after having 3 and then after that i dont remember a thing what happend as id had 6 more shots which just killed me :laugh:

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ah dont mention absinthe!.. Nasty sh*t!... 9 Shots of the stuff nearly killed me!, I Was fine after having 3 and then after that i dont remember a thing what happend as id had 6 more shots which just killed me :laugh:

nasty stuff :thefinger: :sick: :flushed:

D

Deleted

What the hell is it with you and absinthe! You go on about it being so nasty and from how many times you've had it you'd think you loved the stuff.:uglyhammer:

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
What the hell is it with you and absinthe! You go on about it being so nasty and from how many times you've had it you'd think you loved the stuff.:uglyhammer:

haha yeah when ever alcohol related talk comes up i always have to mention the stuff, Its bloody disgraceful!.. Ahhh such bad memory from it :laugh:

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Problem with absinthe is..

It's still really nice tasting, even if it is evil.
Oh well who said the nicest things in life were safe?

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Ali G is nice and he is 'safe as fuk!'

New Threads