Funny! - Lmfao!!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*!.. You guys are going to love this!.. Made me chuckle!! :laugh::laugh:

SO TRUE THO EH!.. LOOL..

PRICELESS!!

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*. Only in America.

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Now theres a guy who has his routine dialled to perfection, might have to get it sometime.

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
only in america huh? probably sumit stupid to do with equal opportunities. he may even jus be a store clerk or sumit but arnt most americans fat? they probably see him as a normal weight. id like to see him do the 1 n a half miler in 10mins 45 *text deleted*.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
but arnt most americans fat?

Thats one of the most annoying sayings ever!!.. That so isnt true mate.. Look at the size of them American Football Players!, There built like s*it brick houses!..

You could say alot of english people are fat!.. But there not!..

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Thats one of the most annoying sayings ever!!.. That so isnt true mate.. Look at the size of them American Football Players!, There built like s*it brick houses!..

You could say alot of english people are fat!.. But there not!..

I agree, I've got a few American relatives and have been there a fair few times .. the people, on the whole, are no larger than we are. Like you, Rusty, it really annoys me when people say that, as chances are they have never been across the pond, and seen first hand.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yup exacally im glad someone else agrees with me!.. Ive been over there 6 times before so i know a few American chaps and only seen a few fatties, No more than we have over here!.. Seriously there only like us!..

Sam

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
americans are funny. thye have everything over there its not fair *text deleted*

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
americans are funny. thye have everything over there its not fair *text deleted*

What like terrioist attacks such as 9/11???.. They certainly don't get everything mate.. Theres some badness over there!.. But they do get the nice weather thats one thing!..

Sam

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i didn't mean it that way!! and dont forget we got the 7/7 bombings.

i ment as in they have more than what we do anyway. and almost everything happens over their. i have never heard of an alien abduction in england but i have in america, i beleive the fattest and skinniest people live in america. they have at the very least, one of every type of person living there, the biggest theme parks and rides in the world!, an endless chain of fast food companies that is exploited by such people as the picture above, and as my girlfriend (who has been to america countless times) "drive 30 minutes down the road its a rich area, another 30 minutes and its a sh*thole" not always the case here", they have about 10,000 special forces and secret services, countless gangs, 1000's of police, and every movie befor anyone else does.

lighten up a bit dude, "jollies" bar is the name of this section (no sarcasim intended)

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah but look at the size of there country compared to ours matey!.. England is a small dot compared to them on a map!..

But yeah i do get what you mean mate, They always want to do one better than every other country!..

Im a grumpy 16 year old aint i *text deleted*.. *JOKES*.. Sorry mate if i sounded like a right grumpy f*cker in the post before!.. wasn't intended its just me *text deleted*!.

bennyd89

Reaction score
Us calling them fat is a stereotype. Like when they turn round and say all British people have bad teeth.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
They would say the English have bad teeth wouldnt they only Because half of them have there teeth whitened the pooofs *text deleted*!..

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Remember reading somewhere that there armed forces get treated allot better. Buffet meals, air conditioned buildings filled with gaming consoles, snooker tables and satellite TV e.t.c.

The British Navy is only aloud to spend £1.80 a day on each person for food e.t.c. and thats *text deleted* cover 3 meals! The US get a big ass buffet where they can choose what they want and go back for seconds *text deleted*.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,30100-1311728,00.html

Shame our government prefers spending tax payers money on Criminal's and other pointless things...

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
im studying a public services course and i we have had people who work in prisons, both youth and adult come in and talk to us, and the prisoners get free education, if they are good they get a playstation 2 with loads of games, a TV, a stereo and other things to themselves and they work for money which they can spend in shops that are provided for them. its *text deleted* rediculous, some people prefer it in prison and they get treated nice as well. its outrageous, they get more sh*t for free than i do and they commited a god damn crime. what the hell happend to being beaten the sh*t out of and being kept locked away for 23 hrs a day with only 30 mins in the morning and afternoon free time outside.

sounds more like a god damn holiday camp, the government want to reduce the numbers of people in jails because they are over crowded, but letting them out early and giving them a god damn holiday from the sh*tholes they normally live in isn't going to stop it, most of the kids and adults that go into jail dont have a playstation or a radio or even a TV and in there they get it for free and when they come out they have *text deleted* all again, so of course they want to go back into jail.

they get their sheets and clothes washed for them, 3 meals a day, everything, and all because they mugged or killed someone. stupid. if jails were like they are ment to be, sh*tholes and the worst place to be in the god damn world then no-one would want to go back. but this god damn human rights rubbish is coming into play, about, they are humans to, well to me the *text deleted* knob heads lost all their rights when they commited a crime.

i bet people who live in the poorest places in the world that dont even have any clean water and eat rice everyday would love prison.

sorry about the rant, just i have pretty strong views that prisons should be the worst place in the world.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Funny story for you guys General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 2
S Sas funny Jollies Bar 0
D Found this funny Jollies Bar 2