Gaming thread

its_meg

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Only got a Lenovo Ideapad 510 but with i7 and 12gb RAM it runs everything very well for me. (Not my choice but when a laptop like this is bought for you for sixth form work....well what do you expect!)

Hyperhippo

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Mate 50 v 50 is crazy at the moment, what you on I’m on PS4?

RCTJ0012

Reaction score

I think this could be the COD reboot I've been waiting for... Cpt. Price is back! In my opinion the COD series fell off after MW2 so this could be hopeful, although Activision will have to deal with the likes of World War 3, Squad and Insurgency Sandstorm.

Depending on where I'll be in training when this is released I'll definitely be picking a copy up, even just to see Capt. Price's stache in UHD :D

Hyperhippo

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Aye it does look good, hopefully it gets the series back on track. Shame about Capt. Prices voice though, I’ve been saying “remember Beirut? You owe us” to people in that accent for years haha

RCTJ0012

Reaction score
Aye it does look good, hopefully it gets the series back on track. Shame about Capt. Prices voice though, I’ve been saying “remember Beirut? You owe us” to people in that accent for years haha

The "Blackout" mission! I love it when Kamarov's men pop up out of the field. Man COD4 was legit, that game had a great storyline and and even better multiplayer.

Corona

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
although Activision will have to deal with the likes of World War 3, Squad and Insurgency Sandstorm.
I played that at a friends house once, and sweet Jesus there was so much walking around getting shouted at by Russians.

Heard the other two are great though, and this COD looks great, if only they'd released it a few years ago.

DutyWretch

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
COD not even once.

BFV is cheap as chips now, and it’s getting fixed day by day..

Gen!

RCTJ0012

Reaction score
Yeah squad is full of Russians, pretty much the same as CSGO (at least in Europe). Also this COD is going to be an Epic store exclusive which is a bit meh.

COD not even once.

BFV is cheap as chips now, and it’s getting fixed day by day..

Gen!

I never got into BFV, I still play Bad Company 2 or BF4 and on a rare occasion I'll load up BF2!