Gary Newlove murderers sent down

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yea have always thought why don't they, or they could just let every one kick the *text deleted**text deleted* out of them see how they like it, not kill them though, then when they have healed do it again :twisted:. I mean why whats the point.

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Thats horrible. I say let them loose in dartmoor, let the Marines track em down and see how these kids handle them.

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
Ty said:
Thats horrible. I say let them loose in dartmoor, let the Marines track em down and see how these kids handle them.
No thats the 'Running Man' film isnt it?

Sometimes I wonder why im joing the forces for Queen and Country when the country is a mess whith these idiots running the streets.

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Globe-Trotter said:
Ty said:
No thats the 'Running Man' film isnt it?

Sometimes I wonder why im joing the forces for Queen and Country when the country is a mess whith these idiots running the streets.
*text deleted* right mate, cept arny won't win this one :). On the other note, doesn't matter where you go, there are always idiots mate. You just *text deleted* keep true to yourself, friends and family, and think of them when you support the cause. Don't think of the idiots that shouldn't deserve it.

South

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Makes me sick. Clear them from the gene pool.

South

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
PAGreenwell said:
You say bring back national service, but would you really want people like that in the military? I think not.

I wouldn't welcome national service, in the modern world a professional military is essential.
So true. Nothing beats a volenteer.

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not saying I would want them in the military, but the chances are they would become better people through the process and it would make them better people.

If you've ever seen Bad Lad's Army you'll know how much it can change a man, and since the army would still have volunteers the chances of them actually going to war would be quite slim.

The problen is, is that there is political will to make such an investment in our society. Politicians would rather make their daily lives easier than take a risk and go down in history.

ICTTech

Reaction score
you could implement a system where they do national service which is the hard bad lads army style training , but instead of sending them to war afterwards they do some level of community service under the national service ??

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You're missing the point Cerberus, if you do national service the chances are that you won't get called up.

For the modern world, national service would no doubt be primarily to sort out young men's attitudes and if we're totally desperate then they could be used for war fighting.

You might find that some of the lads would want to make a career out of it afterwards, which would help the recruitment problems the army currently has.

NicholasSkamballis

Reaction score
Mackie said:
Bring back National Service please, it really would make a big difference.

What do you think needs to be done to fix this problem?
Bring back the bloody stocks, this kind of behavior is absolutely appauling!

aaronf

Reaction score
Just give em a good thrashin on the bottom field. That mite calm em down a bit.

ICTTech

Reaction score
yeha probibly i have , *text deleted* they should bring back caning and the belt in school !