Gazza

Gazza_7

Reaction score
Alright folks just new so giving a wee bit about maself :D

Am 19 and stay just outside Glasgow. Working as a landscaper *text deleted*. Always had a interest in the AF, originally wanted to join the Army but changed my mind and now hope to join the RM. Got a training plan made up from the RM website, so going to follow that for roughly 10 weeks then seeing about attempting my PJFT, got lot of work to do as am nowhere near as fit as I used to be *text deleted*. Anything else just ask :).

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Mate, Welcome aboard.

Good luck on become a Royal Marine too, Make sure you dont rush training on trying to get your pjft out of the way, If you dont feel 100% fitness dont rush anything just carry on training untill you feel 100% because there would be nothing worser than failing..

Anyway good luck with the training and feel free to ask any questions!.

Rusty

Gazza_7

Reaction score
Cheers mate. I will be pushing myself with the training but definitely not rushing it

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, good to see another weegie going commando, best of luck with training and hope to see you around the site

Chris

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
welcome to the site !

good luck with everything..training, interviews, medicals, tests etc...

theyre not too bad! *text deleted*

ask any questions you want on here, i can guaruntee u'll get some good answers....and some more imaginative ones *text deleted*

:fly:

New Threads