Gcse

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Quick one for Ninja....

On the PRMC form your asked to put down your GCSE Maths/English, is this so they can test me on the PRMC with my Maths/English if i didn't get a certain GCSE result. Will I miss this test if i got a D in both GCSE's?

Thanks

Loz

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
If you got less than GCSE grade C in either maths or English, you will take a Basic skillls test on PRMC.

If you haven't provided your GCSE certificates at the AFCO to verify your results, you will automatically be tested on PRMC regardless.

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
How hard is the maths exam down there? :S

Is it anything compared to the aptitude test i took?

Jfantana

Reaction score
I've got above a C in both subjects but have lost the real macoys and my AFCO wont accept coppies. I've chased them up and its *text deleted* cost me 30 bucks each to replace them. Also it will take a min of 1 month for them to arrive. All going well i will be doing the PRMC in July so is it worth spunking 60 squid on two pieces of paper that might not arrive in time or sack them and sit the maths and english tests?

Cheers.

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* I doubt the officers will care if we got 10/30 on the tests and passed all the physical tests.

Jfantana

Reaction score
Agree with you there mate. We'll just have to put in a performance so good they couldnt give a toss if we were Stephen Hawking or Jade Goody!

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Still shouldn't take the risk though lads,
granted the emphasis is on physical fitness,
but a decent amount of intelligence is also important.

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
How hard is the maths exam down there? :S

Is it anything compared to the aptitude test i took?
x2 I'm wondering too, need to know if I'm *text deleted* have to brush up on my maths again.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah , I'm dumb as *text deleted**text deleted* , is that *text deleted* be a major problem ?