GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET THE FCUK IN!!!

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Posts
358
Reaction score
0
my afco just rang...said that they have completely lost my med docs.

HOW EVER!

there *text deleted* let me do my medical inspite if this....but its not til the 14th of nov (day after my 27th birthday)

so then the same day i will do my pjft...

and then he said he will do all he can do to get me on prmc at the earliest possible date.


thing is....i sent out a letter of complaint to the glasgow army office yeaterday *text deleted* for how long this was taken from the army's side...

im that happy im think i'll treat my self to a *text deleted*!


WHHHOOOOOOOYAAAAAA
 

Gaz

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Posts
138
Reaction score
0
Well pleased for you mate! :D
 

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Posts
358
Reaction score
0
ME TO :0 after the mes around over these flippin med docs


im really hoping i can get on prmc for 4th dec...that will make my xmas
 

Gaz

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Posts
138
Reaction score
0
Hopefully they will sort it out for you after all the f*@king around you have been through!

Don't worry about the letter you sent to Glasgow, they deserve a kick up the ass mate!! *text deleted* :*text deleted*: :*text deleted*:
 

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Posts
358
Reaction score
0
Gaz said:
Hopefully they will sort it out for you after all the f*@king around you have been through!

Don't worry about the letter you sent to Glasgow, they deserve a kick up the ass mate!! *text deleted* :*text deleted*: :*text deleted*:
it was funny letter... :D
 

Gaz

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Posts
138
Reaction score
0
They sound like a right buch of idiots, losing your paperwork altogether is a joke! They will probably turn up now, suddenly, when they get that letter! :wink:
 

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Posts
358
Reaction score
0
Gaz said:
They sound like a right buch of idiots, losing your paperwork altogether is a joke! They will probably turn up now, suddenly, when they get that letter! :wink:
well its all gravy now..

im over the moon................i was really starting to get down about not moving forward with my application
 

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Posts
35,096
Reaction score
16,794
Good to hear things are at least moving again Alan.

Good luck with the rest of the process!
 

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Posts
294
Reaction score
0
WA WA WEEE WA HI FIVE i had a funny feeling after seeing JK'S topic about his PRMC that you'd be the next person to make such a topic. Im glad you can get moving again and Im glad to hear that like me your 27 *text deleted* good luck with the rest of the process, be careful you dont want to cock up and get injured in your excitment *text deleted*.
 

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Posts
358
Reaction score
0
Phoenix said:
WA WA WEEE WA HI FIVE i had a funny feeling after seeing JK'S topic about his PRMC that you'd be the next person to make such a topic. Im glad you can get moving again and Im glad to hear that like me your 27 *text deleted* good luck with the rest of the process, be careful you dont want to cock up and get injured in your excitment *text deleted*.
well...will be careful with my self.....but im excited now!!
 

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Posts
260
Reaction score
5
Well Done Man. :). So when you join the armed forces you start new medical records and they keep them?
 

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Posts
358
Reaction score
0
lord_carl said:
Well Done Man. :). So when you join the armed forces you start new medical records and they keep them?
well they have your medical details while your in the particular force...thats why the marines needed to get the from the army...but typically..the army lost them..
 

JK

Valuable Contributor
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Posts
169
Reaction score
0
Nice 1 man!!

But loosing your docs :S thats bad.

And also!! Because i missed my Medical 'which i had to re-do' i phoned up yesterday, and i have mine this Friday.. *text deleted*.

Well anyway mate, best of luck to ya!
 

JK

Valuable Contributor
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Posts
169
Reaction score
0
Its another Medical, it's been a year since i applied and done my first Medical.
 

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Posts
35,096
Reaction score
16,794
PA G is correct in that your Medical, eye test & PJFT are individually valid for 12 months from when you passed each, if any of them expire before PRMC, or your entry date if you pass, you have to repeat them.

Possibly you last took your PJFT more recently.
 

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Posts
260
Reaction score
5
What are your med docs then? The same as what we had at our medical?
 

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Posts
35,096
Reaction score
16,794
"Med Docs" simply means medical documents. Anyone with former service will have had medical documentation raised & copies of those are required if you wish to join the RM or RN.

Once you've had a medical examination at your AFCO, medical documentation is raised, whether you join or not.
 
Top