get bigger muscles....fast

Wardy10

Reaction score
ive got bigger muscles than most people for my age, everytime i go to the gym i dont feel as if im getting the most out of my time there and obviosly i want to so any one got any tips on improving strength fast? cheers fellas

Gaz the "Taff"

Reaction score
Light weights, high reps mate. whatever you do though Dont let "swinging dick" syndrome make you jump on the massive weights all the time when theres a lass arround or blokes lifting weights heavier than yours. Im a big fella. My muscle mass was a problem before, it was slowing me down with Cardio and i was confused at even though my arms and chest and back were built niceley, why the bloody hell wasnt i strong enough to bomb out pull ups and press ups ect...
So...i used lighter weights and higher reps (12/15 rps) and that built my strength up considerably more than the Heavier weights did mate. it really works. Pressups are a brilliant exercise to build all round upper bod strength. and resistance training helps also.
take care bud, keep giving it some hammer :)

RC

Reaction score
ive got bigger muscles than most people for my age, everytime i go to the gym i dont feel as if im getting the most out of my time there and obviosly i want to so any one got any tips on improving strength fast? cheers fellas
What kind of strength are you trying to improve ?

Strength endurance ?
Max strength ?

etc etc ....

Rich.

Wardy10

Reaction score
r.e.

im trying to improve max strength my endurance is pretty good on cardio and weights but im mainly trying to improve max strength any tips?