Get in

Joe B

Reaction score
wooo, passed my PJFT today. I did it in 7mins34secs. Just thought i'd let the world know..
did anybody else do theirs today??

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Wow.. extremely fast time! Do you run at national level or anything?

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Wow that is very fast... I work that out at 19.2km/h. I did mine at 17Km/h and was hanging out by the end - well done!

Joe B

Reaction score
cheers lads it means alot :) i *text deleted* think i can do it in that time on the road tho. and no i *text deleted* run nationally.. but the fitness instructor was pretty impressed and took my number and said i should run for a club. If i make it in the corps maybe it'll be something for me to take up then.

Joe

RH

Reaction score
what speed did u have it on mate? got mine tommorow and i wouldnt mind doing it that fast *text deleted*

smithy85

Reaction score
Hi Joe, well done on a really good time! Just noticed you're from portsmouth, which gym did you go to? the one near the pompey centre by B&Q? I was in there earlier training, its where i did my PJFT, did you have the ex bootneck fitness instructor watch over you? good bit of motivation is that *text deleted*. any idea when you wana go for PRMC?

Joe B

Reaction score
this is to rich howsey..i had it on 19 and then about half way through whacked it up to 19.5 then in the last bit i put it on 20... it was hard but i was just thinking that the quicker the machine goes the quicker ill be finished, best advice is to just switch off... and smithy,ye i was at fitness first by b&q.. i was in there at about 2pm-3pm.. i didnt have an ex royal marine in there but i did see someone in there with a RM t-shirt on him, dno if it was you or not, or maybe it was him *text deleted*... im thinking of doing my PRMC in about septmber becauae im still in yr 11 and im going to wait till september when i get my english and maths grades so i dont have to do the tests there.
good luck tomorrow rich!!

smithy85

Reaction score
*text deleted*, maybe it was him, definately wasn't me. Thats a good idea waiting but i thought the tests were just done on the PRMC while others watch a dvd or something, not too hard but i suppose you'll have time to prepare even more for PRMC, not that your running needs it guessing by your time *text deleted*.

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hoofin time mate. I ate loads before mine thinking all the extra calories would help, no they don't. Threw up once I got outside XD. Live and learn.

Joe B

Reaction score
yeah cheers *text deleted*..when r u thinkin of going in?

RH

Reaction score
GET THE FOOOOK IN *text deleted*
passed pjft this morning with a time of 8 minutes 52 not too shabby
projectile vomited afterwards tho *text deleted* not wise to drink a pint of milk half an hour before your test lads

PRMCjamesb

Reaction score
same thing happened to me on a run yesterday was randomly sick all over the pavement.. nyycc

Joe B

Reaction score
ohh well dun rich mate, good effort on being sick though both of you :) means your pushing yourself to your ultimate limit, unles it was just purely because you had too much too eat/drink.