Get Innnnnnn

foss

Reaction score
Ive Passed My P.j.f.t And Got My Date For P.r.m.c Confirmed Im Off To Prmc On The 17th Of June Come Onnnnnnn *text deleted*

Satch

Reaction score
Gratz mate! What was your time?

foss

Reaction score
i got it i 9:46 which im not p[leased with my pb is 9:12 but sti;ll passed so im buzzin *text deleted*

foss

Reaction score
imnot makin excuses or out *text deleted* but i useally run on a mph treadmill and i useally have my music blastin through my headfones but still a pass so im happy *text deleted*

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
i got it i 9:46 which im not p[leased with my pb is 9:12 but sti;ll passed so im buzzin *text deleted*

Well done on a PJFT pass, with 14 seconds to spare.

Hopefully you can equal that after the 1.5 mile outward squad run, then go on to score level 13+ on the bleep test, complete 60 close-arm press-ups, 80 sit-ups and 6 back-handed pull-ups on day one in Lympstone.

Good luck on your PRMC, hope you pass confidently.

dombeeston

Reaction score

Hopefully you can equal that after the 1.5 mile outward squad run, then go on to score level 13+ on the bleep test, complete 60 close-arm press-ups, 80 sit-ups and 6 back-handed pull-ups on day one in Lympstone.

haha *text deleted* :)

foss

Reaction score
haha cheers *text deleted* il try my best

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score

You make it sound like it's hard!

*runs and hides*