Gladiators: Armed Forces special

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
7:00pm on Sky1.

Basically a competitoin between the Army, RAF and Navy.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Navy stick Marines in every task *text deleted*

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the shout, thank god sky1,2 & 3 just came back on virgin :D

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
quality, hope its a good battle and not all nice for the sake of family viewing. Paras against rock apes against royals would make my day.

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
Hah! The Royal won on the rings. The gladiator, Tornado, is a serving marine.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i know that. a random marine beats the sargant pti from the army *text deleted* quality

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still living in the stoneage and only have freeview, can anyone tell me what happened? I'm sure it will be on youtube in a few days though.

I bet the RAF were sh1te *text deleted*

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
I'm not sure, only watched half of it.

The RAF lass a women-mountain of a PTI, Adventure Training Instuctor. Seriously, she has more balls than me. She was against a Captain from the RLC. I wouldn't be surpised if she won the women's competition. On the rings, she was like four stone heavier than the gladiator. It was actually pretty good, the way she won - let the gladiator grab her, wait 'till she started climbing up her weak arm, then let go with it, gladiator in the drink.

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
yehhhh the training instructor woman from the RAF was built like a chap and had an 8 second lead over the Army woman and the Army woman won haha

C

critchmufc

i thought the armed forces special was rubbish to be honest, i would have liked to see in the mens a PARA PTI vs RM PTI, now that would have been good

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
im surprised that tornado didnt say anything about being a marine and stuff bout what they do? or has he left to do gladiators?
stewie

matty630

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
no he was given leave to take part, as marines thought it would be good for them, to be fair he's the best gladiator in it by far. he anitially tried to be a contender but was that good they asked him to be a gladiator

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ah nice 1 so im guesin now its finished that he will go back to his unit?
stewie