Globe & Laurel - iOS11 incompatible...

TheKernowKid

Reaction score
Having just updated to ios11. I went to have my daily read and it’s not opening due to not yet being updated.... :(:( and is incompatible! They need to be notified or something!

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Having just updated to ios11. I went to have my daily read and it’s not opening due to not yet being updated.... :(:( and is incompatible! They need to be notified or something!

Move to Android mate, best thing I ever did last week after recommendation from @Rossi

After seeing Apple's latest phones, they are years behind and well over priced. Took me a few days to get used to mine but not looked back.

Reactions: R

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
It's just God's way of letting hipsters know Apple is ridiculously over-priced and not as always as good as Stephen Fry believes, I guess. I've never liked Twitter, either. ;)

TheKernowKid

Reaction score
Whilst I do love android v Apple banter, half way through my contract I’m not currently in a position to change -jimlad- I do love the look of the new Samsung note. But am too invested in apple currently.

Back to point, I will see if I can find an email address or something to contact