Good day lads and lasses

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Alright everyone,

Thought I'd sign up like, been reading the boards for a couple weeks, so thought why not.

Planning on going down the recruiters bout December , got a trip to thailand before that to do so Muay thai for a few months hopefully that will get me in great shape and have me on the way prepared.

Leedham

Reaction score
alreet fella,
they train you like slaves over in thailand *text deleted* ... a trainer came to our club once and had us skippin bear foot with hose pipes for 30 min while he introduced himself

You'll defo be fit enuf when you come back! good luck

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
a trainer came to our club once and had us skippin bear foot with hose pipes for 30 min while he introduced himself

You're lucky.. I wish I had someone like that to train me *text deleted*.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
alreet fella,
they train you like slaves over in thailand *text deleted* ... a trainer came to our club once and had us skippin bear foot with hose pipes for 30 min while he introduced himself

You'll defo be fit enuf when you come back! good luck

Yeah ? sounds pretty gnarly , apparently over there the thais just want to see loadsa effort , so I'm *text deleted* work like a slave try and have a fight and then maybe getting back here it won't seem too bad to go for the marines. even though I am thinkin that maybe being in the sun for a few months and fanny abour shaggin thai birds might turn me into abit of a girl.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
So you're saying *text deleted* British girls in the rain turns you a man? =P

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Never shagged a British bird in the rain but I could imagine it going like this ...

You come out of club at the end of the night and you're *text deleted**text deleted*faced .....
you've some how got talking to three fat ugly 40 year olds who haven't been out in a decade and have sons older than you.... You all go by a kebab and these fat messes scoff there's down like it's a competion ... Next thing you know , you're in alley trying to pick the slightly less fat, less ugly thing up to have a shagg while it's pissin it down on you...

Now i'd say that makes you a man .... well .. maybe not a man but you'd need a *text deleted**text deleted*in medal for doin it.

Dodger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
apparently so, its the trip to the GUM that makes you feel like a kid again....
ha ha.

Welcome to the site fella.

South

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Now i'd say that makes you a man .... well .. maybe not a man but you'd need a *text deleted**text deleted*in medal for doin it.

Too right mate that would certainly put hairs on ya chest that! hahaha