Good Luck

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
hi guys,

just thought we could wish luck to all who have been on the site (members and non) and are in RT as we speak or type :D just if they look at the site, if they are feeling a bit, down there morale can be lifted by this simple post.

keep up the good work:

alan wilson
shiloh

these are who i know who have gone any others who you want to wish luck to. PLEASE post names below.

regards

CJ

Brucey1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i met shiloh when i was on my PRMC. Top bloke. Having a good time down there (as good as he can)

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Keep Yer chin up

I wish you all LUCK, lads. Your basic training is something that you will remember for ever more.

You will undoubtedly be hacked off from time to time. I remember I was.

However, as the weeks go on you will just get used to whatever they throw at you and your comradeships between you will start to form as you endure hardships together.

When you get a chance for a runashore you'll be chasing the local gronks like dogs on heat. After spending time in the field, even if the gronks, shout woof woof, they'll still get the bone!!

Keep digging out blind and showing cheerfulness in the face of adversity. And remember the music from "Life On the Ocean Wave", as its playing all the time at the back of your mind in readiness for the day you march off the parade square as fully fledged Royal Marines.

All the very best

Steve