Good Shin Splint Article

matty630

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
nice one for posting this mate, im goin to incorporate some of this into what im already doing and start tomorrow.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Im sure im immune to shin splints, when i used to do mixed martial arts i used to roll my shins with a steel pipe. Hurts like hill but it would kill the nerves off.

DONT TRY THAT AT HOME

But yeah i think this article is ace.

manonfire

Reaction score
Im sure im immune to shin splints, when i used to do mixed martial arts i used to roll my shins with a steel pipe. Hurts like hill but it would kill the nerves off.

DONT TRY THAT AT HOME

Damn wish i was all i *text deleted* do is think of going for a run and my legs start hurting.

chris83

Reaction score
Damn wish i was all i *text deleted* do is think of going for a run and my legs start hurting.
*text deleted* me too, i spoke to one of the instructors at bmf about this, and he said he used to suffer from it, apparently it's all down to conditioning and rest, not yet read that article though
edit: had a quick look at that article, cheers for posting it

y3Lo

Reaction score

DONT TRY THAT AT HOME

funnily enough i got told by a guy to role a rolling pin down my shins, didnt fancy trying it though...

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
funnily enough i got told by a guy to role a rolling pin down my shins, didnt fancy trying it though...

No unless your fighting I wouldn't recommend it.

xin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Primo article. I live in fear of the splints.