Good stuff food diet!

JDMSAM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
rite fellas i need somehelp here: i constantly hear about the good stuff and rite stuff to be eating and not the junk.

I cant help i love sausages bacon and eggs but i know to perform better i need to sort out my diet!

Any food tips/recipie suggestions/good sources of food/"the good stuff"

would help me out major!!!

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The RM training tool

Click on the "diet" tab and it has some hints and tips about diet. It's not a long article - easy to read and it gives good points.

harrygooner

Reaction score
Just lay off rubbish, its not as hard as people think, dont buy the cr@p in the first place.....simple, eat plenty of green veg with you dinner (broccoli sprouts runners etc), eat wholgrain, wholemeal bread instead of white, you like eggs, hard boil them, eat omelettes, have brown rice instead of white rice, dont eat takeaways.

Having a good diet is so much easier than people think it is.

Snack on satsumas, apples, bananas raisins.dont drink fizzy drinks, have caffeine in small doses, i.e dont have 10cups of coffeee a day have 1 in mornin 1 at lunch, drink water for the rest of the day.

Why not save your bacon and sausages for Sunday mornin grill up as a treat for eatin well for 6 days?

Hope this has helped

Dont eat cake or biscuits......ever.

Drink 200ml of orange juice after exercise as well

Harry.

JDMSAM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
cheers lads, good tips, *text deleted* start having soup instead of bacon sandwiches as a snack :(:(

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not *text deleted* lie, when my mum makes me a bacon roll i never turn it down. But when i make my own food (most of the time) i always go healthy. And yeah it's easier than it sounds.

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
In RT expect a full english fryup every morning, if you want one.

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
I think a lot of people miss out on the varied part of a healthy diet.

Oats in the morning, tuna salad for lunch and chicken and veg for tea is a healthy daily menu, but if you eat that week in, week out you're missing out on a lot.

Because I do most of the cooking and food shopping in the house, I always mix it up each week. Different kinds of fish, meat, veg and fruit.

At the end of the day, we're all doing quite a lot of training, so you're going to need a good amount of food. We're not middle aged women trying to drop a dress size by watching how much fat is in food and walking around the block every now and then.

As long as you've got a nice variety of meats, fish and veg, and you're not deep-frying everything, I don't think you have to worry too much about diet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ninja_Stoker Random stuff Jollies Bar 0
Saz Chit chatter and random stuff Parents & Partners 61
GreyWing Mr Brown stuff meet Mr Fan Military News and Clips 2