good website for military videos

MT6690

Reaction score
http://www.battleseen.com/

just thort id mention that this is a good site for army vids, i think theres som nasty *text deleted**text deleted* on ere. enjoi *text deleted*.

MT:fight:

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Mad Stuff on there for sure.. Just remember guys, joining the marines there will be a good chance that we get in situations like some of those in them videos..

MT6690

Reaction score
what a bunch of stupid *text deleted**text deleted*ing *text deleted*ers, how can they take pride in what they do. there are perfectly nice muslims arabs etc in the world and these *text deleted**text deleted*ers *text deleted**text deleted* evrything up. makes me bloody boil...youre rite, they will never defeat us, and they can shove their *text deleted**text deleted*ing allah up their arse, the quran talkes about peace, not killing westeners. *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted**s.

:nunu::nunu::nunu::

:redface:

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
i saw an amazing video at college, out teacher was showing us some videos from afghan, and one was of a taliban chappy ran into the road to fire an RPG and then a marine got out his gun, aimed, fired, and you just see the taliban chap drop like a bag of potatoes HILARIOUS!!!