Goodbye

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Right lads this is the end of the road for me as im off to start RT now;

You may remember me from such comical imputs to this forum and how i brung life and laughter to the faces of all people weather you be young new blood or a wise old man who resembles yoda (Ninja_stroker) i hope my legacy will continue on hear as i leave to PRMC.co.uk my soal in the hope someone adapts it hehehehe you know you all love me realy :*text deleted*: :*text deleted*:

All the best to you all and remember;

"For Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. For each failure our victory will be all the more grater"

Lord_carl
OUT
(Temporaraly of course as i will pop in now and again to hopefully share my experiances)

liam

Reaction score
all the best mate.

best of luck *text deleted*

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Good look mate, don't quit at any time cause then everyone on the forum would hunt you down ad kill you :*text deleted*: after asking what its like down there 8)

MasoN

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Best of luck mate, come back proud!

Lshort1988

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck mate, Im going down tomorrow for PRMC might see you *text deleted*
do well and come back and just remember keep your eyes on the priiiiiiiiiiize (the green beret) :D

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Blummin' cheek. :*text deleted*:

Best of luck LC - please do pop back to keep us up to date of any changes that may help others & don't forget to plug the site if you think it helped.

Hell, even if you think it didn't- just lie!

Yoda.