gordon ramsey, fword...he gets a pasting.

M

MTW

just saw the advert for tonights show and he gets a good pasting down at lympstone by the looks of things! its on at 9

will

Reaction score
yeh lads i saw him down here the other day shooting the program *text deleted*

M

MTW

ha ha start of the program......"i get taught a lesson by the royal maries that i never forget" que shot of ramsay crawling out of a tunnel completely shagged on the endurace course with a huge man with a green beret on shouting at the top of his voice...."GET A MOVE ON RAMSEY YOU LAZY *text deleted*!!" fantastic....

Rem

Reaction score
just watched it too, pretty funny. 100 press-ups right off the bat. haha good man

Hoff

Reaction score
*text deleted**text deleted*ing Quality stuff! Good effort getting through the smartie tubes though-bit disappointed he didnt do the run back old git.
Rucking ramsy into the Ogin was funny *text deleted*!

D

Deleted

Oh for *text deleted**text deleted*s sake i lost track of time an missed it. What a bitch

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
he did the endurance in about 34 minutes or was it 54 mite be mistaken but he beat other recruits, and they were doing the commando tests unless they were just doing the aquaint

M

MTW

yea i thought it was bigger, but saw it on a few vids ages ago and was quite surprised how small, and how high the water was, but *text deleted**text deleted* it still dosent look that bad! man up! *text deleted*

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Oh for *text deleted**text deleted*s sake i lost track of time an missed it. What a bitch

its on channel 4+1 at 10 if you got it mate. channel 143 on virgin

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Only on for like 2 minutes, You hear him as soon as he pulled up "Those Guys look hard as nails".. *text deleted* Cant wait to be one of them "Guys"..

Sam

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I found it funny how the recruits chucked him in the pool then gordon shouted come on in then old man to the training corporal *text deleted*, but ye they were hard as nails

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Can some one record it for me please, this i got to see.