Gordon vs Jamie

S

Sotiris

I'm soooo bored, can you tell?

My vote is on Gordon, business genius! Jamie is a poncy git with a lisp.

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I own Jamie Olivers cookbook (yeah and what, it's the 21st century i'm allowed to own a cookbook) and I'll tell you something which you may not have noticed... The guy is obsessed with lemons! He puts them in absolutely everything.
Next time a Sainsburys advert is on have a look. I bet he uses a lemon.

The guy clearly is a LEMON!

Ramsey is a legend, I like the fact he just tells people how it is.

S

Sotiris

And he tried one of the Commando tests...Jamie wouldn't dare!

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I beat them both because I rock and I'm super super awesome.....there!

S

Sotiris

My punctuation is fine, because I'm Greek, and we invented punctation :thefinger:.

Yours is *text deleted**text deleted* Brown. You are is abbreviated you're, not your hehe.

Ah *text deleted**text deleted*..just noticed I spelt it dogs not dog's. Argh! My argument has lost its credibility....but the Greeks did invent everything hehe.

A

Astley

Hey Maxpain

Sorry to change the subject a bit over Gordon/Jamie - although Gordon is the God? Your dog is a bit sh*t!! I am taking my dog tomorrow to get proper shaved - its an ace new place called "Doggy Style!" - just hope they don't make him look a right t*text deleted*t!

Gordon so better than Jamie by the way??

S

Sotiris

Mate I'm in Athens and I haven't been so bored for years!! I can't even go running because there are cross roads every 50 metres! All I can do is haunt this site hehe.

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
im waiting for lifesaving dude this one bird there is gawgeous haha

S

Sotiris

Back to school? I finished school in 04 haha. I wish I could..college days were the best....sigh.