Gosport

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Seriously doubt this, being a small town *text deleted*,
My strength is no problem, i train every day at the gym, have done for past 2 years. However my attitude towards running needs a kick up the ass, Would be great to have a running partner

smithy85

Reaction score
Hi, first of all welcome to the site. I'm just over the water in Pompey and hopefuly have my PRMC booked on the 13th of May. I also need to work on my running stamina so if you fancy a few laps of southsea common some time then personnal message me. Am thinking of going for CD if RM doesn't plan out, have got a few PADI certs and also my HSE part 4 commercial ticket, worked for a company down in Plym out of Fort Bovisand if you know it? Where the JSSADC is also based?

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Sounds good pal, Going to see how things pan out in the next few days / week, then ill take it from there, apriciate it,
Pompey fan by any chance?

Tarod

Reaction score
Hey ChimairaSam, im from gosport and live the center of the town! glad to see im not the only Gosportarian (??) goin for the marines at the mo! You train down at holbrook? if so i have probably seen you there. I will be there at 13:00 today if you down there mate

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Blimey, last thing i was expecting was a fellow gosport lad to be about, Probably know ya mate,

I go for a swim when im back from base pal, Still in the mob *text deleted*, Hoping to get a PRMC sorted very soon with the help of Ninja_Stoker...

Im on leave until the 1st April, is when im due back, So will have to arrange something pal, maybe venture over Southsea common have a joint run with smithy or something mate, Sorry late reply, 08:42am is a crazy time to be up when your on leave haha.

Tarod

Reaction score
sound good bud, im back online monday night so il pm ya

roguesniper

Reaction score
oh i am from gosport too! been trying to find people in my area going for the marines. where you guys doing your training?

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Didnt think there was anybody from pompey area on ere *text deleted* hadnt seen em!! from pompey myself, cosham. Already train with a mate joining the marines aswel, he lives round the corner from me. I work at fitness first in fratton if anybody goes there!! :rock:

roguesniper

Reaction score
small world isnt it *text deleted*. i'm training at la fitness in fareham, and go to holbrook for swimming. is anyone doing the military fitness in pompey

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Whenever im back from base, sometimes hit holbrook, normally hit lloyd vine gym and do my runs up military road around alverstoke

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
May know ya mate,
Back from base this weekend, if any of you guys *text deleted* go for a run or something,

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
small world isnt it *text deleted*. i'm training at la fitness in fareham, and go to holbrook for swimming. is anyone doing the military fitness in pompey

Very small! Ive never done the military fitness myself no, but i work with someone that takes it. Bruce?!?!

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Im a rejoin. Was previously in RT at the start of 2006, only 3weeks in and was medically discharged...... Felt like the end of the world!!

Now im just starting the process again, should no what time period im looking at in the next few weeks so il keep ya posted. Wt about urself mate?

roguesniper

Reaction score
first time round for me. got my interview on the 6th, just had me eye exam all is gd so far, nursing my ankle (twisted it) but its gd now back to running tommorow. hoping to get me prmc sorted for june

smithy85

Reaction score
I go to the fratton one Cutler usually spend my time on the cross trainer when i'm there then do circuits at home and run round Southsea common. Seems a daft question but which one are you at fitness first? How come you were discharged if you dont mind me asking, bit of a bad subject i expect! Was in fitness first today actually, around 1 ish. You wanting to get back in as soon as possible then?

roguesniper

Reaction score
thinking of a hike in the new forest soon to do some yomping. anyone fancy it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Gosport/ Fareham Training Partners 9
lee87 Gosport Training Partners 0
Ghillie-Up Fareham/Gosport? Training Partners 5