Great site for RT shopping

mr_kiwi1

Reaction score
Hey guys, some of you have probably seen this site before but I just found it in my travels while trying to find cheap prices on the kit I need for RT. I found the best selection and prices here
www.lansdaleltd.com
This isnt a plug or anything, just found the site useful and thought I would share.

Cheers

kidna

Reaction score
cheers very useful mate i got a quick query tho can you buy your own boots for trainin or do have to use standard issue boots cussome of them boots on there look a lot comfier than the ones your issued with :question:

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like a pretty good site, might have abit more of a gander when i get to my rt.

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
can you buy your own boots for trainin or do have to use standard issue boots cussome of them boots on there look a lot comfier than the ones your issued with :question:
Hiya Kinda,

You can only use the standard issue boots that you get when you've passed prmc, whilst going through RT. Once you pass out, your free to buy your own boots at your own expense, many marines choose to do this.
In regards to the S/I boots, as long as you get a good fitting pair and you spend a bit of time breaking them in prior to RT, they should be just fine for you mate.

Shiloh

mr_kiwi1

Reaction score
In training you HAVE to use the boots you are issued, no ifs or buts.
The ones you are given are perfectly fine and are actually quite comftable once broken in.
Looks like I was a second or two late with this post, oh well :P

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
cant wait to get my boots, im a right kit junkie. these websites get me real hyped up, i think im *text deleted* go for a run.....

anyway top find! great website! love it!

cheers

james