Group 13.

MT6690

Reaction score
This may bore som people, but for me i find it intresting. so ive put the link on here. you need a good few minutes to read it.

Its about Group 13. A secret assissination squad for the british government evolved of former SAS and other special forces units. Its just intresting to see what you can dig up and find about our shadowy country.

http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/group_13.htm
:Wisper: :smile:

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
What's relly important isn't whether this group exists or not, it is the fear it puts out to the enemy (whoever it may be at that time) that we aren't do gooders who take you to court, and that sometimes you might just get a visit from some very nasty people if you are a pain in the ar#e to this country.

If this group didn't exist, we'd need to invent the myth of it.

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
you might just get a visit from some very nasty people if you are a pain in the ar#e to this country.

Now GW you should be saying they are nasty people, they might be an absolutely lovely bunch of chaps that enjoy knitting and helping the elderly in their spare time ;)

MT6690

Reaction score
glad som people took notice of this, and i doubt i will get shot in the back of a van *text deleted*, u have been watching to much Midnight Man *text deleted*.

:smile:

MT

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Hmmn, I've heard of Group 4, presumably their HQ is a few doors down on the opposite site of the street.

The words: pinch, large & sea-dust spring to mind.

MT6690

Reaction score
what the hell is group 4???????????????????????

MT

:fly:

D

Deleted

I think its the less secretive one, being lower in numbers. I also think it may feel a slight bit hard done to, because group 3 always seems to be so lucky at completing what group one and group two fail to do :laugh:

Latest posts

New Threads