Guess the excuse

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
OK Andy Murray is out of the Olympics first round, so now we have to guess what excuse he is going to use.

I'll start with the obvious one, Too Hot

But we all know with him that the excuse could go as far as the shape of the ball was all wrong, Chinese fighter jets firing invisible missiles at him.

(This is not an anti Scottish post by the way, he's just a moaning B'ard)

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
pneumonia in my opinon.

Always a good one to play!

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I reckon it's because he's not as good as others that got through..........

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
(This is not an anti Scottish post by the way, he's just a moaning B'ard)

That was the last thing on my mind when reading your post but because you put it in there, it makes me think you don't like the Scots .

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
becasue hes a ball of spoilt *text deleted**text deleted* cheese, and needs to get his head from up his *text deleted**text deleted*ty arse and get a *text deleted**text deleted*ing life.

Hes a *text deleted**text deleted*, we all know hes a *text deleted**text deleted*....he might as fell go on the *text deleted**text deleted*ing game cause thats all he's good for.

Dirty moaning pussy, go hang yourself Murray save us some air your failing *text deleted**text deleted*

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hes a *text deleted**text deleted*, we all know hes a *text deleted**text deleted*....he might as fell go on the *text deleted**text deleted*ing game cause thats all he's good for.

what's the word ? I was reading it and when ever I see *'s I just think what word I would use but then it said *text deleted**text deleted*ing and it didn't fit with the word I had going on, just curious.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
That was the last thing on my mind when reading your post but because you put it in there, it makes me think you don't like the Scots .

Maybe I'm a bit more experienced of how threads decend into that argument.

However I'm the first person in my family to be English, all my family is Scottish, so wrong on that one buddy.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score

what's the word ? I was reading it and when ever I see *'s I just think what word I would use but then it said *text deleted**text deleted*ing and it didn't fit with the word I had going on, just curious.

the word was *text deleted**text deleted*ing......he he

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Something tells me stacka keeps accidentally holding the shift key when he goes to type 8

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe I'm a bit more experienced of how threads decend into that argument.

However I'm the first person in my family to be English, all my family is Scottish, so wrong on that one buddy.

haha, besides you actually being Scottish yourself I don't think I could've been more wrong.

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
becasue hes a ball of spoilt *text deleted**text deleted* cheese, and needs to get his head from up his *text deleted**text deleted*ty arse and get a *text deleted**text deleted*ing life.

Dirty moaning pussy, go hang yourself Murray save us some air your failing *text deleted**text deleted*

hmmm i wonder how Stacka feels...
maybe you should let it all out

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
He had no time to crack one off in the morning so he was playing with pent up sexual frustration :-D Or the suns rays were penetrating his pasty skin boiling him from inside out *text deleted*.

Edit:- Correcting spelling.

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
na i think he just *text deleted* know how 2 express himself

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah you *text deleted* know how to express yourself, I happen to express myself through interperative dance .

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* stacka good to see you letting off some steam *text deleted*.