Hands turn red

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hey lads, any idea what this could be? When im out in the cold my hands turn red and i get a rash, could this stop me from joining? I was *text deleted* go doctors but they will put it on medical history etc and *text deleted**text deleted* it up for me.

Many Thanks,
Luke

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i duno about a rash but probs your hands are turning red because your body is pumping more blood there 2 keep them warm

gibbo

Reaction score
hello mate, i had a similair problem, everytime i went out in the cold, or just in general really my hands would turn a purple colour, i went to the docs and he gave me a clever name for it which i cant remember, but its nothing to worry about mate

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Yeah I get that sometimes,
don't think it stops you joining and as long as it isn't painful you'll be fine,
get some gloves!

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks lads, any idea why i get a rash when im cold?

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks lads, any idea why i get a rash when im cold?

because you are the son of the devil!! and the cold is killing you! my advise is find some other runner or just the dam dog walkers that when you run past there dogs attack you and messes up your hole timed run! god i h8 them and use your super evil powers set them on fire then summon a goblin and make him run along side you with the flaming body to keep you warm best of luck

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
the question is what dose blood taste like? and if your r that must be bad? internal bleeding i think u should go to the doc if you have not yet

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yes do not worry i get red hands also, when it is cold an *text deleted**text deleted* they go a bit numb hurt a lil, think i have summit called raynards disease or some such, just where the cappiliaries havent formed properly in your hands and feet, yes i get it there also, so u just have to stimulate *text deleted* hands more to get more blood there.

Well thats it for me anyways *text deleted*