Hard work = VOMIT

Abdab

Reaction score
Just been to the gym and trained. I didnt train too hard but ended up leaving gym and going to toilet to spew everywhere *text deleted* I went back in gym for another 10 mins but just kept wanting to be sick so I left for home as I didnt think it was fair people seeing me gip *text deleted*

Now im at home I just feel like *text deleted**text deleted* really, what can I do to feel better *text deleted*

First time Ive been sick from hard work, but I doubt its going to be the last..

Abdab

Reaction score
Yer its worked for me, had loads of water and a nap *text deleted* Now i feel ace so illdo some cardio laters! Thanks

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Well done for pushing yourself beyond your comfort zone (assuming the vomming was from hard work and not the pints you had before it!)

It's good to do that every now and then. I havnt had a proper hard session in ages, where you feel like your *text deleted* be sick/legs screaming with lactic acid, lungs about to burst etc...

Might do that this weekend. You sure feel good a few hours later when you know you've put the effort in!

I imagine this is what the determination test on bottom field will be like!?

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
Some little kids on the park saw me chuck up the spaghetti i had for tea a couple of days ago *text deleted*. It looked exactly the same as it did when i shoveled it in :)

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Some little kids on the park saw me chuck up the spaghetti i had for tea a couple of days ago *text deleted*. It looked exactly the same as it did when i shoveled it in :)

hahahaha i did something similar the other week *text deleted*. There is a big hill near me and thats where i do my hill sprints. At the top there is a playground. I was on my 7th hill sprint and just about to do some pull ups on the bars before i run back down again and i ended up with my head in a bin spewing out my lunch *text deleted* nice. The kids started laughing at me so i went home hahaha

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I imagine this is what the determination test on bottom field will be like!?

yea pretty much, we had guys vomiting on my detmination test i didnt - but i felt like it :laugh:

Luke995

Reaction score
*text deleted*

*text deleted* i buzz when i feel sick after exercise even tho its the *text deleted**text deleted*tiest feeling anyone could ever possibly feel haha, all i do is eat a orange or something with high sugars, bananna anything like that and i feel better instantly :)

Reaction score
You need to be waiting 2 hrs after eating before doing any significant cardio work. A lot of blood is moved towards the lower intestine about 30 min after eating to help move the sugar from the food as it is digested, so there isn't as much left to go round.

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
There's always people throwing up in my gym, its *text deleted**text deleted*ing gross, its what happens when you down 2 litres of bulk up powder i suppose

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah some fcuker vomited on the toilet and I got blamed for it!

This has happened to me once before. Though there are many times when you push yourself and you feel your stomach start to go oh-oh, just as I got off the treadmill I got a strong wiff of food, as they cook food at my gym, it didn't help!

Iles

Reaction score
There's always people throwing up in my gym, its *text deleted**text deleted*ing gross, its what happens when you down 2 litres of bulk up powder i suppose

It probably wouldn't help *text deleted*,
but it's just blood moving from your vital organs (and a lot from the digestive system) to your working muscles, Your digeestive system can't process said food, the food takes an early exit.

(Vascular shunt if anyones remotely interested *text deleted*)

Abdab

Reaction score
Ahhhh it seems quite a common thing then *text deleted*

Yer it was from hard work, stomach was absolutley on fire, triceps stinging, biceps not allowing me to pick up water to drink *text deleted* legs burning too *text deleted* I didnt wana stop so i kept going and then next thing i caught a cough of something in my mouth, shortly before letting go in the toilets *text deleted* :)

I like to be reminded that the extra effort is working though so its all good in my eyes. I like 'extra phys' myself too. xD

Iles

Reaction score
I like 'extra phys' myself too. xD

It does just seem to make you feel good doesn't it *text deleted*.
I've thrown up quite a few times over the years but it's nothing to worry about unless you do it like every time.

I remember going to pre season with my rugby club a couple of years ago and everybody bar 1 lad throwing up at some point in the session and none of us had had a beer the night before or anything, just evil coaches.

makes you feel like your working hard though *text deleted*.

NDC_OSPREY

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I never throw up. I've run until i feel like i am going to faint, i have played rugyb drunk and hung over. I have lifted weights until everything feel slike jelly and my muscles are screaming at me, but i have never thrown up. Must be something some people do and others don't. It's a pretty high level of rugby at my club too, only one league of the nationals and at college we play the best colleges in the south west. We have the Royal marines down for fitness training frequently at the club. I must be a machine :rock: