has anybody got their PJFT this week or next?

chris1988

Reaction score
alrite lads, just wondering how many have got the PJFT's this week or next, because we COULD and i repeat COULD be in the same PRMC if were lucky!

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
got mine tomorrow mate, half 10 in the morning!!

manonfire

Reaction score
Just passed mine about 20 minutes ago. :rock:

*text deleted* rest my legs now got shin splints again:sad2:

chris1988

Reaction score
well done son, ill give you boys my update on monday night but it shouldnt be a problem if i can run it in a warm up then no problems :) but well done man, if you get a letter with your PRMC lads let us know on here!

manonfire

Reaction score
Yeah i'll let you know. Just spoke to my AFCO and said he'll send the letter out ASAP. Can Finish my *text deleted**text deleted* job now to concentrate on PRMC:bigsmile:

Good luck for monday mate.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
yep i passed this morning, good luck for monday mate

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
booking mine tomorrow. last batch of 1.5 milers for cardiff haha

tcsmith88

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the Nottingham AFCO to call me back. When I last spoke to them they were in the process of appointing a new Navy Doctor or summat but I'm on the urgent call back list. I have to go back in for a medical review, I think, with it being over a year since I were last in contact. I will most probably take the chance to speak to the appropriate people there about various things too. Basically just relative general chat.

But at the moment, just training, getting myself as best prepared as I possibly can be without over doing it and *text deleted**text deleted*ing myself up. But I really can't wait until everything is properly up and rolling again! :bigsmile:

chris1988

Reaction score
alrite lads, i did a rehursal for monday, and i have nothing to worry about!! i did the 2.4km in 8.00 dead:D was well impressed as ive not train for a bit and bein ill i thought this was amazin!

chris1988

Reaction score
TCSMITH, mate good luck with that it just sounds like your afco has been a bit messed up with things with the navy doc! but ye i was so glad when it start rolling and with hard training your only going to be more prepared for your PRMC!!

chris1988

Reaction score
i would imagine it would be the 3 miler, im kinda gutted i aint doin the 3 miler, but the legs arent *text deleted*, but ye i woulda thought 3 miler!

daz665

Reaction score
I've got my interview and medical next Wednesday, he also said I can do my PJFT that day if I want (and it would be 3 miler version).

I know I can do it on road, but I havn't been on a treadmill for like 6months :sad2: hopefully still be okay though

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for about 4-6 weeks after the pjft, need to buck up training alot as i've had to take it slow.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for about 4-6 weeks after the pjft, need to buck up training alot as i've had to take it slow.

yeh same here, sometime around mid november for me, i've got to step up training as well, i've just come back from an illness and i lost a lot of strength and muscle

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
My breathing was dying after a 1.5 miler with time of 9:50.. sure i included a hill but still. Not impressed :push:

chris1988

Reaction score
everyone on this thread looking for a mid/end of nov PRMC *text deleted* thats what im looking for i tell you, i need to get there soon this is driving me mental!! *text deleted*