has anyone failed psyhcometric test

ant

Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone who have failed the psyhcometric test and how did u feel and how did you do on the second time round i would realy appreciate it if anyone could give me there views and opinions

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
This is only the third time you've asked just different wording each time

KR-Central

Reaction score
I failed in 2004 like an idiot because I didnt do any revision and my maths is terrible!! I passed it on Tuesday. Thought I failed it but maybe I just scraped it as they dont tell you the results!!

marko

Reaction score
I failed in 2004 like an idiot because I didnt do any revision and my maths is terrible!! I passed it on Tuesday. Thought I failed it but maybe I just scraped it as they dont tell you the results!!

failed mine as well i was on the first section and time went so fast i had only done 13 questions

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
failed mine as well i was on the first section and time went so fast i had only done 13 questions

it all stuff like 15 x y = x stuff somthing like that, stuff no one use in real life i failed becouse of it ,

i failed my rn test today i study a lot and i still got a low score, befor my test i was doing the test online and i got about 13 out of 30 in each section, i done worse in my rn test today

We get the message and fully appreciate how disappointing it is, however ressurecting two year old threads to complain about how hard done by individuals may feel will not alter anything unfortunately, unfair as that may well feel.

Wherever the "bar" is set, there will always sadly be those who may not pass selection for a variety of reasons at each subsequent stage of the selection process. It hurts, we are aware & fully sympathise but the standards are necessarily stringent and for that we make no apologies.

We wish you well should you subsequently wish to re-take the RN Recruiting Test next year.

Latest posts

New Threads