Hatton v Malignaggi

Simmoinshoes

Reaction score
Anyone *text deleted* be watchin this tonight? Also does anyone know what time it's *text deleted* start?

JDMSAM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
DONT HAVE SKY!! what was the result, dont tell me hatton lost to another american!

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i got in about 8 this mornin, steamin drunk...got to love hatton he was a beast in that fight

FrancisL1991

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ricky Hatton

Anyone watch the fight?

Immense, me and my bro watched it this morning and avoided anything potentially spilling the beans on the outcome.

THERE'S ONLY ONE RICKY HATTON!

PaddyTheManc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
My step brother knows him and gets tickets to fights, ive not met him yet tho.

That for me was far and away his best performance, i think he looked so immpresive, Malignagi is not a bad fighter, he doesnt punch hard but hes afat as *text deleted**text deleted* and hard to hit. He got dominated from round 2 on and Hatton looks good for a few years i reckon. I dont think De la hoya would be a good idea, i do think De la hoya is past it but hes to big for Hatton. With Floydd Mayweather snr in his corner a rematch with Floydd junior would be a mutch better fight than last time i think.

FrancisL1991

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score

Yeah I was proper made up for him after the fight! Come on Ricky! Blatently Hatton vs Del la hoya June 09!

JDMSAM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
With Floydd Mayweather snr in his corner a rematch with Floydd junior would be a mutch better fight than last time i think.

Not going to happen! Mayweather is done he doesn't want to fight anymore,

manonfire

Reaction score
If he cant get De La Hoya i reckon there going after a fight with Miguel Cotto, Joshua Clottey or the winner of Shane Mosley-Andre Berto. Probably Cotto i'd imagine.

PaddyTheManc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Not going to happen! Mayweather is done he doesn't want to fight anymore,

WRONG!! He just came out of retirment and would be open to a rematch with the winner of Hatton De la hoya, Ricky even mentioned it after the fight.

Leedham

Reaction score
Ricky had it easy in the malignaggi fight! Malignaggi cant throw a right hand to save his life!!

and i wudnt be suprised if hattons next fight is manny pacquiao, de la hoyas way past it now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Ricky Hatton on WWE Jollies Bar 8
AdmiralAwesome Hatton fight. Jollies Bar 68
R Pacquiao or Hatton?? Jollies Bar 4