Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The Supreme Court in Modern Role book reviews

Hmmmm interesting

Lshort1988

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
"Business Development Director, Manufacturing Sector EMEA"

also says.. "knows about homelessness and mental illness" i must know more than i thought *text deleted*

southerncomfort

Reaction score
According to Wikipedia:

Jason 'Jay' James is the current bassist in the metalcore band Bullet For My Valentine, who also practices the drums. He was born on January 13 1981 in Bridgend, Wales, UK. As well as playing bass as the replacement of former band member Nick Crandle, he also provides backing vocals (which are diaphragm screams) for most songs in his group.

Never knew i was so musical. :shock:

Ulick

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm apperently a superintendent of schools in the US and a former USMC General...how ironic

Tommy

Reaction score
Thomas Andrews, Jr. (February 7, 1873 – April 15, 1912) was a managing director and head of the draughting department for the shipbuilding company Harland and Wolff in Belfast, Ireland. Andrews was the shipbuilder in charge of the plans for the ocean liner RMS Titanic. He was travelling on board the Titanic during its maiden voyage when it hit an iceberg on April 14, 1912 and was one of the 1,496 people lost in the disaster.

I BUILT THE TITANIC!!!

ow I died on it as well!

wallace

Reaction score
beat this one guys :P

my name is william wallace, im sure you can all work out what my name brings up :*text deleted*: