hayfever

clockwork

Reaction score
to keep this simple, i have mild hayfever, would this in anyway prevent me from joining the royal marines.

i have looked through the thread that lists all the medical requirements but it doesn't say anything about hayfever so i just wanted to double check

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Bearing in mind that life in the Royal Marines will involve a lot of time 'in the field' - any condition which may inhibit the individuals ability to function at 100% without medical treatment may well be an issue.

Maccy149

Reaction score
I had mild hayfever and I just had some injections which got rid of it.... Cant rember the name but I passed my medical with it. Also I have done a look @ life course and didnt haveany problems then, however I have always been in the outdoors, just look up hayfever injections online if its that bad. If I find the info I jad I will post it on here

clockwork

Reaction score
cheers ninja and maccy

like i said it only mild and only makes my nose itch and my eyes a bit sore if i have not taken a anti-histamine but not so much that it prevents me from doing anything, if i take a anti-histamine i have no symptoms what so ever