Hello..... (again)

Gaz

Reaction score
Hiya lads, feel like I should introduce myself again, haven't posted for a long time. Been looking at some of the posts and don't know anyone any more!

Lost all my motivation and jacked the whole process in for reasons I'm not *text deleted* bore you all with now, however everything is all sorted out now and i'm back on track!

Sites looking good and lots more people on now which is really good to see!

Gaz

Reaction score
Cheers Ninja_Stoker, made a few wrong choices, but it's made me more determined, which can't be bad! :D

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Gaz said:
Hiya lads, feel like I should introduce myself again, haven't posted for a long time. Been looking at some of the posts and don't know anyone any more!

Lost all my motivation and jacked the whole process in for reasons I'm not *text deleted* bore you all with now, however everything is all sorted out now and i'm back on track!

Sites looking good and lots more people on now which is really good to see!

Alright Gaz, good to have to you back mate ! :D

Gaz

Reaction score
You still here mate! No news when you might get away?

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Gaz said:
You still here mate! No news when you might get away?

Yes mate ... still here unfortunately :? :*text deleted*: (dont mean in a bad way thought!) Still no news ! Good to have you back mate ! Crack on this time ! :wink:

Gaz

Reaction score
That's the plan mate! Had a *text deleted*ing nighmare the past few months, the fitness is in s*text deleted*t state too! Long road back I think!

How did you find PRMC, seen your diary :D

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Gaz said:
That's the plan mate! Had a *text deleted*ing nighmare the past few months, the fitness is in s*text deleted*t state too! Long road back I think!

How did you find PRMC, seen your diary :D

Never worry mate ... the fitness will come back :wink: Just train smart!
My prmc was awesome, had a bit of a hicup on the assualt course but pulled through mate, brilliant experience! You're *text deleted* love it mate! :wink:

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Gaz said:
Glad to hear it mate, sure I will love it :? *text deleted*

Been looking at the Marines web site, which is looking good, what do any of you lads think of the training programme on it:

http://www.royalmarines.mod.uk/training-and-fitness/training-tool.php

Might give it a bash to start with....? :?

Mate if the training programme is from the marine's its good enough to start you back on the road dude :wink:

Gaz

Reaction score
Yeah.... fair one mate :D

Best dig out the trainers and hit the streets! Think I could just about manage 30 mins CV the I'll be on my ass! *text deleted* :D

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Gaz said:
Yeah.... fair one mate :D

Best dig out the trainers and hit the streets! Think I could just about manage 30 mins CV the I'll be on my ass! *text deleted* :D

Im only messing with ya mate :wink: But take it easy for the first session or 2 and then build on it from there mate, you dont *text deleted* wreck yourself!

Gaz

Reaction score
Know what your saying mate, just all a bit daunting! True what they say, it's hard to get the fitness, even harder to maintain it! :D