Hello everyone!

Succo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Heyy everyone.

My name is Mike i'm 22 ive recently just started getting fit to apply after years of having this nagging call in the back of my head for a life i didnt have then after many talks with my dad who was a soldier i figured out it was the service life calling on me! Its like something just clicked.

I've bounced from one crap job to the other always bored, fed up and feeling useless! I was originally going to apply for the Army because alot of my family have been in the military, mainly the Army.. But I feel the Marines could give me so much more of what i want so now its my love, my passion, my obsession and I cant wait to get stuck in :D

Rant over :noob:

-Mike.

Snihur84

Reaction score
Welcome to the site mate, i have found this site very helpfull for any questions and advice u might need throughout your app process and beyond! Hope u go for it, sounds like u have made up your mind so good luck!

Gaz

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Hi Mike, welcome to the site, hope you find it useful & best of luck in your aspirations.

Succo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Good to know Snihur, thanks lads

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Welcome Succo, best of luck with ya training.

Snihur84

Reaction score
U made any decision to go for the marines yet mate?

Gaz

Succo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
U made any decision to go for the marines yet mate?

Gaz

Yeah im thinking March or April time maybe sooner if my training stays up, im happy with my progress so far. I did mock runs as the gym today and wasnt far off pass times so im confident i can get those times down in no time :P i can do 63 sit ups in 2 mins *text deleted* but only 32 marine press ups in the 2mins my pull ups really suck tho im only doing 2-3 *text deleted* *text deleted*

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Cool tattoo mate, Its a big ba$tard like. I've been looking everywhere for a cross but I can't seem to find the right one for me.

*text deleted* welcome to the site pal and good luck with the application.

Succo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Cool tattoo mate, Its a big ba$tard like. I've been looking everywhere for a cross but I can't seem to find the right one for me.

*text deleted* welcome to the site pal and good luck with the application.

Cheers gaz. Yea took me awhile to find it too