hello everyone

Jforrester89

Reaction score
thought i would try get involved rather then just reading bits on here. I have recently decided to push forward with joining. I stated my application process about 5 years ago, but due to a family tragedy I had stop and life kind of snowballed from there having a family of my own etc. I have now decided that with the feeling never going away I have to go for it as I am 26 now I cant be wondering all my life what if, so I have start my fitness training again to get back to pjft level then start my application process again. I'm *text deleted* post in the training section maybe for some advise or to help as 5 years seems to taken its toll on my fitness hopefully tho It wont take to long to get back to that level and then I can start my application

thanks

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site & best of luck, in all respects, this time around.

What do you family think of you joining the Corps?

arny01

Ex Pongo.
Reaction score
Good luck to you. Your at a good age to join, so a good opportunity awaits you. All the very best.

Jforrester89

Reaction score
My partner things it's a fantastic investment in our future and supports 100 % at moment but obviously reality is different to just thinking about .

Thankyou for replying