Hello Gentlemen

Mr T

Reaction score
I ve been snooping around on this forum for a while and i have found it top class for information.

I was wondering, i filled out the form on the Marines website and it says some one form the AFCO will call you back and i havent received a call yet. i did this on sunday so i thought they may have called by now being wednesday. any ideaq how long this will take? or should i give the AFCO a call myself?

thanks alot

biggnick

Reaction score
i wouldnt expect a phone call mate. you will most likely receive an information pack which will include a form to fill out and send off that will arrange for you to go in and speak to somebody from your afco, sort of like a preliminary interview. usually will take about a week to get that pack through, maybe more. best person to speak to would be ninja_stoker though i think, he should be able to tell you what happens.

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Hey Mr T - Welcome :D

What Bignick says is spot on - you recieve a info pack with a form to fill in and that - keep a look out for Ninja Stoker, he's a RM recruiter.

Good luck with your app mate !

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Hi Mr T,

Welcome on here bud, hopefully you should get the answers you need to any of your queries.

All the best,

GW