Hello guys

Gav1664

Reaction score
hey every one just new to the site and wanted to say hello, sites really good and i think it will help me know what it really takes to pass the prmc that im hoping to be doing in jan :D

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Have you applied yet,if not,aplly now if you want to do the PRMC in January.Im looking to do mine probably end of January/early Febuary as I finally seem to be injury free at last.

Good luck

Adam

Gav1664

Reaction score

hey mate, yeah i'v just got to pass my PRMC. i said ill be about ready in Jan so only about 6 weeks togo. but its going to be so hard over xmas to keep training. what finda number you getting on your press, sit and pulls mate?

gavin

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
Re: .

Gav1664 said:
hey mate, yeah i'v just got to pass my PRMC. i said ill be about ready in Jan so only about 6 weeks togo. but its going to be so hard over xmas to keep training. what finda number you getting on your press, sit and pulls mate?

gavin
50 press ups
60 sit ups
3 pull ups

Need to work on my pullups but thats proabably becuase im carrying a bit of extra weight at the moment

I want to get to 70 press ups,80 situps,8 pull ups up end of January-I think its a realistic target.

Gav1664

Reaction score

yeah i *text deleted* try and get to about the same level. what sort of training you doing? and how old are you by the way? and im about 55 press 65 sits and 6 pulls

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
Re: .

Gav1664 said:
yeah i *text deleted* try and get to about the same level. that sort of training you doing? and how old are you ny the way?
Im a youthfull 25 :*text deleted*:

At the moment im doing only 1.5-3 mile runs to get my speed up for the PJFT and doing the 100 Pressup routine as suggested in the fitness section,situps I just do 3 sets of 40 with a 2min rest in between,as for the pull I just try my best on 3 sets.

I do the upperbody 3/4 times a week and run about 4 times a week.

Ive been hampered by injury since I started so had a lot of ups and downs but so far its kept away so hopefully I will remain injury free :*text deleted*:

Gav1664

Reaction score

im 21. im doing prob the same sort of thing. *text deleted* had a knee prob in the past from playing football. if you got a joint prob you can get some pills for it but good luck with your mile and half or 2.4km as some would put it. if your doing good times now you'll fly though it. i always find if easyer if i think about some think else (like running after the pti, and he's telling me to get up there with him) it just takes *text deleted* mind of the running and if i do that i run better

Jay22

Reaction score
Gav1664 said:
hey every one just new to the site and wanted to say hello, sites really good and i think it will help me know what it really takes to pass the prmc that im hoping to be doing in jan :D
Hey Gav. Im doing my PRMC on the 8th of Jan. You heading for that date as well? Let me know.

Gav1664

Reaction score
hey mate yeah if im fit enough, what kinda fitness you at ?