Hello lads...

Riggsy

Reaction score
Juts saying hello realy.

I haven't started my application just yet as I was very concerned about the large tattoo's I have also I wanted to get my fitness level right up.

Got a few pics here...

My fitness is improving and I feel stronger every day so I may apply soon as I was also told that they work around you and that you can put things on hold, ie the PJFT...

Anyway hello :D

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
As for the content of the tattoo's i wouldnt worry too much,as for the size im clueless.

Ive got 4 including one of a naughty lady :wink: and havent had a problem with serving with the TA and wasnt highlighted on my RM apllication.Someone who knows should be along soon to say if you might have anyproblems

Goodluck with your application

southerncomfort

Reaction score
Hello mate,

I thought this tattoo situation was cleared up on MFAT?!?!

Just crack on with the trianing and see what the doc has to say.

Lshort1988

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hello mate,

I thought this tattoo situation was cleared up on MFAT?!?!

Just crack on with the trianing and see what the doc has to say.

yeah this went on for pages on MFAT and a few people got really pissed off *text deleted* as said just go show them at the AFCO or wait for the medical see what happens no-one else can really give you a definite answer.

Good luck with your application though

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
My personal opinion says your should be fine as a Royal Marine. However, going forward into certain professions such as SBS, SAS, or Mountain Leader / Sniper, they might raise an eyebrow.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Hmmn, Hiya Riggsy

Welcome to PRMC

The words (LINK): "Deja Vu" spring to mind.

MFAT, too eh?

One can only assume that you hope if you ask the same question enough times someone will say an unreserved "yes"?

It's been said over & over mate - speak to the Medical Officer at your AFCO, anyone else's opinion doesn't count, even seven weeks after asking the first time.

Riggsy

Reaction score
I thought I might aswell throw the photo's up.

I think I will start the application this week, even though i'm not yet happy with my fitness.

Cheers for the welcome :)

I cant see why the tattoo's might stop me from become a mountain leader though. I bloody hope it doesn't!!