hello people

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hi....im in recruit training at the mo...

any questions just ask...feel free to find out all thats good....and all thats very..very bad haha.

cheers

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
hi mate

so how far are you into it?

hows the staff there at CTC, how your troop gell-ing together?

and finally DONT QUIT, we need someone on the inside!!

:D :D

CJ

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hi mate...honest about the troop...there shocking...lots of peeps fighting each other *text deleted* they have been on the piss...to many lads who think there hard trying to act tough...so its causing lots of problems....and beating...

training team are harsh as hell...old school trp sgt and some bad ass nco's

but the pti is an unreal guy...military cross winner!!

RC

Reaction score
Alright Alan.

Are you in the same troop as Chris by any chance ?

Rich.

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
wow... so the troop are laying into each other?!?!

well i wouldn't want to serve with them if they were fighting over nothing and trying to act tough.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i wouldn't have thought the fighting would have been uncommon, you chuck a bunch of people all wanting to be fighting machines and prove they are the best then its likely there will be conflict.

i've met loads of people like those its really funny acctually, they read to many books about ex-military beating each other up and as soon as these guys get in training they just want to act like the hardend marine, or they try to make a name for themselves as a hard man so people wont pick on them. but im not saying all recruits are like this though, just saying i find the ones that are fairly amusing.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
so yeah how far are you into training? how hard is it physcially on your body/is it as bad or better than what you thought it was going to be like? and how many have dropped out?

oh and whats been the most amusing punishment and most stupid thing someone in your troop has done so far?