Hello people

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hay Guy's

Im Ben , 24 , from sunny Cardiff - Wales :cheesy:

Ive always wanted to be involved with the british forces in some way, when i was 16 i actually appllied then one night out weeks later, met a girl and fell in "love" and that was the end of that, pilled on the pounds etc. Now ive been single for a year or so now, got to a weight of 17 stone!! and in the past few months got back down to 15 (i aim 6ft 3 mind, big built) by playing football 4 times a week etc

But now.......................... doing abit of research and speaking to a friend of mine, the Royal Marine Commando's are the way forward! fed of of working 9-5 jobs, doing the same old thing, i want to better myself, push myself, be somone, make somthing of myself and i truley beleave im not a man to do a normall job (id be wasted in life) the royal marine commando's seem a great option for me! and i think id be a great asset to them :blink1:

Hope im thinking in the right way there !!!

Enough of the crap :laugh: glad to be here, hope to make many friends and hopfully people in cardiff-wales, Nice to meet you all :laugh:

RC

Reaction score
Welcome aboard mate.

Good luck with training !

Rich.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to this awesome site buddy!..

Yeah like you say "Your Sick of the boring 9-5 Jobs" Aint we all just!.. Hence the reason why alot of us want to join the marines!.. We want to get out there and enjoy life!.. We only live once so why spend half of it sitting on your arse all day behind a desk, When you could join an Elite Fighting Force!!.. An be a proud person till the grave!. Royal marines is the way forward its the way to live mate!.. Need any help with anything just ask and someone will be able to help!..

All The best! And good luck with it all!.
Sam

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and best of luck with training and application mate, have any questions feel free to ask, loads of different opinions and info here.

Mavrick1664

Reaction score
Alright Ben-Wales, not related to charles will an harry are ya? haha, sorry, had to be done, anyway welcome mate, good site this an some good lads, hope the trainins goin well.