Hello thar!

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
How do!

Been lurking on arrse, rumration and militaryforums for a while but had no idea this site existed so thought i'd register.

Was in recruit training last year, opted out due to family getting ill, girlfriend etc, and my performance reflected this, *text deleted* up, not concentrating etc. Was a very bad decision though and a hard one to make, regretted it ever since but want to get back in and won't be making the same mistake again!! thought what the *text deleted* have i done that for on the train to exeter station from lympstone commando but there was no going back :wondering:

Tore ligaments in my ankle a good few months ago and its just healed now so getting fit once again, been sat on my arse for a few months as not been able to run, been caining the weights so upper body is sorted, just need get my cardio back to what it was last year.

Anyway thought i'd say hi! going to re apply soon.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard mate,

And all the best on becoming a marine!, Yeah could imagine how gutted you must of been jacking in the RT, Never mind you always have another chance.

All the best and welcome to this site.
Sam

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome if you need anything just ask, dont trust rusty though! :P

S

Sotiris

Hehe oh well, at least you'll know what to expect now and you should have the upper hand.

Hope the ankle heals up,

Good luck!

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
how do fella!!

tad of bad luck i see then :O

anyway!! dont trust rusty :| he wants to bum me in the forest..and spank me with fishing rod :S

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Howzit mate
good 2 have ya
anyway!! dont trust rusty :| he wants to bum me in the forest..and spank me with fishing rod :S
I think we should have this on the front page

"DONT TRUST RUSTY"
*text deleted*
just kidding rusty