Hello!

ALDL9RM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just a quick introduction about myself! I'm 18 and planning on applying at the start of 2019 as I keep suffering setbacks with injuries and personal stuff. I'm also still at college (only to please my parents who aren't too keen on me joining) and want to say a massive thanks to all the lads that post on this site as it has proved very helpful with giving me answers to questions already. Cheers.

Bellionaire679

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome!

Get stuck in with the chat here. Ask as many questions as you’d like.

How’s your training going? Minus the injuries

ALDL9RM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It's not going too badly, had a 2 month break because I had glandular fever for a month then was drowning in coursework! Got a few things niggling me when I train though, mainly in my shoulder!

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Just a quick introduction about myself! I'm 18 and planning on applying at the start of 2019 as I keep suffering setbacks with injuries and personal stuff. I'm also still at college (only to please my parents who aren't too keen on me joining) and want to say a massive thanks to all the lads that post on this site as it has proved very helpful with giving me answers to questions already. Cheers.

Welcome. Best of luck, keep us updated with your progress.

Bellionaire679

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It's not going too badly, had a 2 month break because I had glandular fever for a month then was drowning in coursework! Got a few things niggling me when I train though, mainly in my shoulder!

That’s rough. Well enjoy you time on the forum, shed loads of information on here

LUFC1999

Reaction score
These lads are all genuine when you need answers to questions you may have. Good luck mate I’m also 18 but currently serving in the RN, thinking of transferring at a later date. Best of luck again!

Saz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
best of luck!

also there is a closed section on this forum for Parents and Partners, maybe suggest to your parents they sign up to it, loads of useful info and very helpful parents who have been through the whole journey so they may be able to answer any questions or concerns your folks have