hello

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
alright guys, just thought id say hello as i havnt introduced myself yet. im almost 16 and i want to join at 16 but my mom wants me to stay and do A-levels and that she wont sign my papers (concent) if i dont so im screwed *text deleted*. anyway my names james, im called blocky because apparently acording to all my mates i have a square head?? first i know of it :)

cheers

-james

p.s oh yeah do u think i should do A-levels or join when im 16 i really want to get stuck in and crack on though!!

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Welcome aboard mate ! :D

First things first mate .... Your mum always knows best, well that is till you turn 18 :wink: Definately give your A-Levels a go mate, plus you'll be able to grow and mature as a person andd get a bit more life experience! If you do well in your a-levels you can always apply to become an officer!

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ive thought about officer and i really dont want it =/

EDIT: Plus i HATE school and i have wanted to be a marine since i can remember and now the dream is in my grasp its hard to put it off, if you know what i mean?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome Blocky,

I have to say that I agree with your Mum & Shiloh on this one, but good luck to you, whatever the outcome.