Helloo!

Reaction score
Hia fellas just thought id introduce meself. Me names Paul Jackson, 19 from Peterlee.
*text deleted* no1 will know where it is from past experiences of telling people on holidays *text deleted*. Its a small town in the north east. bout 45 minutes away from Newcastle, 20 minutes away from Sunderland.

I was recommended this site from a *text deleted* who is also joining the Royal Marines (Kev Cook).
*text deleted* passes all of the test that u do in the careers office.
me PJFT relsult was 9.04 which i thought was fairly easy.
*text deleted* gt me PRMC on 1st of july and am thinking that i myt not be training hard enough!
Any tips or information on how *text deleted* own trainings goin will be much appretiated!
Good luck to any1 applying!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Mate!.. And welcome to this awesome site full of marine hopefulls!.. Need any help with anything just ask theres always someone on here who can answer your questions!.. Well done on passing PJFT and keep training!.. Good luck with everything!.. And whens your PRMC??

WELCOME ABOARD!

Sam

Reaction score
my PRMC is on the 1st of july?
wer do u stand with the marines? have u dun the prmc?

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Oh right awesome. Nope haven't passed anything yet not even sent my application off, Im currently a full time cyclist so just seeing were i can take that, But hopefully ill be a marine by 2010 if not training for the 2012 Olympics for GBs XC Mountain Bike Squad!! :laugh: ..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Helloo Introductions & Welcome to the Royal Marines Site 1