help with workout

user12345

Reaction score
quick question i have seen this workout online but i want others opinion on it.

alternative days doing endo set one day then the next day run.

the endo set is 200 burpees 200 pushups 200 situps

whilst doing this also adding activities on days like swimming or cycling or weights any feedback would be great.

Mattys

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
quick question i have seen this workout online but i want others opinion on it.

alternative days doing endo set one day then the next day run.

the endo set is 200 burpees 200 pushups 200 situps

whilst doing this also adding activities on days like swimming or cycling or weights any feedback would be great.
In all honest mate I’d just keep doing what your doing as from your previous posts your workouts seem to be similar to this one.
I wouldn’t worry about adding in other things if your already doing a fair amount as you’ll either injure yourself or burn yourself out.

I would use swimming now and again on recovery days from running just to give your joints a rest but I wouldn’t go bashing the weights around if your doing the amount of bodyweight exercises your posting as your not going to be giving your body a chance to recover and will end up just burning yourself out.

user12345

Reaction score
In all honest mate I’d just keep doing what your doing as from your previous posts your workouts seem to be similar to this one.
I wouldn’t worry about adding in other things if your already doing a fair amount as you’ll either injure yourself or burn yourself out.

I would use swimming now and again on recovery days from running just to give your joints a rest but I wouldn’t go bashing the weights around if your doing the amount of bodyweight exercises your posting as your not going to be giving your body a chance to recover and will end up just burning yourself out.
thanks mate iam generally thankful for your help these past few weeks on here.

Mattys

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
thanks mate iam generally thankful for your help these past few weeks on here.
That’s no worries mate everyone is different with what their workouts are what might be look easy to you to others might come across like your doing way to much so jut listen to your body.
What your doing seems to be working great for you as your stats show so just stick with what your doing.
No point doing to much as you will just eventually hurt yourself.

Have you applied yet or?

PopStop

Reaction score
Hi lads, got my intake in one month, has any one got a training plan for 5 weeks ? Would really mean a lot thank you